chapter 50

a/n I'm not making a sequel for the part after her soccer thing, after 2 years. that is gonna be in this book.

Graces POV

It's been 2 years, I haven't seen the guys in 2 years.

I wasn't able to go visit them for any other holidays other than the first Easter because I had to do makeups.

Today is June 1, and I get to go home for good. I'm so happy.

I said bye to my sponsor family and gave them a little gift, then I go on the plane.

I sat on the plane in first class and I just thought about everything.

I have talked to all of the guys every night, except for Hayes.

Maura and Cameron are still together, Maddie is 5 now, me and Hayes are 16, and Kayla, Trey, and Richard still hang out with the guys.

My plane ride flew by, we landed, I grabbed my carryon and walked off.

I saw Cameron standing there, he was alone, that's weird. he ran to me and hugged me, "grace, I missed you so much, and I think you grew a little, I think your 5'ft. and your never aloud to leave for 2 years again, I missed you too much!" he said and squeezed me tighter.

"cam, why didn't all the guys come?" I asked

"grace, about 'all the guys', we don't do magcon anymore and it's hard for us all to see each other, because we all do seperate tours. But they are all coming down next week to see you. except Nash and Maddie, they are already there because they moved in with us his mom moved into a smaller apartment because it is just her, Sky, and her husband." cam said

"what about Hayes?" I asked

"grace, we still haven't heard from him" cam said

"oh" I said then got into cams car.

I had my hair in a messy bun, had on sweatpants, and a tshirt. we pulled up to the house and no one is here except Nash, that's what it tells me due to the cars.

I got my suitcase out of the car and walked up to the door with Cam. I opened the door and dropped my luggage then screamed, "hamilton, where are you?"

he didn't answer and I searched the whole house. I opened the back door and stepped onto the patio and was startled, "welcome home" about 100 people screamed.

I just stood there in shock. then the magcon guys came over and hugged me, "we missed you grace, no more leaving for 2 years." Matt said

then I saw maddie. she got so big,, but she's still real tiny, "maddie, you got so big" I said bending down

she wrapped her arms around me so I hugged her real tight.

"I missed you, I was stuck with all guys!" she said not breaking the hug.

"I missed you too baby girl." I said back

"okay, I'm going to get changed" I said and went upstairs and saw my luggage up here and I was expecting to see my old room stuff, but I saw a new one, it's really nice!

I took a real fast shower, then I put on a white sun dress that came about mid thigh. and silver sparkly sandals.

I loosely curled my hair and went down stairs and out back again.

I saw a trey running at me, so I turned around so he wouldn't kill me.

he ran right into me and wrapped his arms around me so I turned around and hugged back.

"grace I missed you so much!" he said

"I missed you too" I said back then hugged Richard.

Then Kayla came running so I just stood there with my arms wide, as ran right into me and knocked me over but Matt caught me.

I stood back up and wrapped my arms around Kayla's kneck and my legs around her torso.

"I missed you so much!" I said to her

"grace, I missed you a lot, your never aloud to leave again, I was stuck with Trey and Richard by myself, I need my best friend here, by my side." she said

I got down and greeted everyone else who was here, we just danced and talked, then we ran out of soda.

"cam, cam, cam!" I said running to him.

"what?" he said back

"can I go get the soda, I have my licence now, because I'm 16, and I'll be 17 in october, pleaseeeeee?" I begged

"sure, get 2 big boxes of coke and 2 big boxes of sprite, and BE CAREFUL!" he said

"okay" I said taking the keys and driving to acme. once i got there, I parked and walked in.

I got a cart and put my wrislet around my wrist. I walked up and down the isles, I got all the soda I needed and we as walking to check out when I saw someone that I thought I would never see or hear from again....

WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS.

IS #GRAYES OVER OR NO.