Chapter 16

Graces POV

Hayes has been hugging me and crying for hours, "Hayes, right now Nash need you, please go sit with, Ill be fine sitting with Cam"

He nodded and got up and hugged Nash, I sat next to cameron and he was still sobbing, i just hugged him and we decided to go outside for a minute.

"Grace, Skylnn was like my other little sister, when she clinged onto me in the airport I was so happy to know that it was her and we found her. Then when I saw her side, I just wanted to cry but I knew I had to keep strong for her right there, then she passed out and I held it in until we got into the car. Sky is so funny, nice, and I just hate to know that someone could do this to her. She used to get so mad when i would tease her then we would both just laugh. I can't lose her Grace, and it breaks me inside to see Nash and Hayes like this" Cameron started crying hysterically.

I just hugged him and then we walked inside and Nash and Hayes were still crying and so were all he other guuys, we all slept in the waiting room of the hospital then in the morning everyone was awake when i woke up but Hayes and Nash werent there, "Where are Nash and Hayes?" I asked

"The doctor called them" Shawn said

A few minutes later they came out looking happy, hugging, and crying.

"Sky's surgery went well and she is gonna wake up any minute, the doctor said that they didnt expect her to live through this, and we can all go in her room." Nash said

We all walked down to Skylnns room and she was laying in the bed, she looked so pale and she and  had wires everywhere. We all surronded her bed and talked, then about 5 minutes later she opened her eyes.

"Hayes wheres Mommy and Daddy?" Sky asked

"Theyre gonna be here, tomorrw" Hayes said back

We all hugged her and cried of joy, then someone came barging through the door, his eyes were puffy and blood shot and he was tugging on his hair. Its thier older brother Will, I never met him but ive heard a lot about him.

"I got here as soon as I could, where is she, hows she doing?" he blurted out and then he saw Sky and ran over and hugged her so tight.

Then he walked over to me, "You must be the girl that Hayes has been going crazy for all summer, Grace?"

"Yeah thats me" i said back

"Im Will." he said and then pulled me into a hug

We all talked for a while and then Cameron got a phone call, "Nash your Mom got here early, ill go picke her up, whos coming?" 

me and Hayes decided to go, we got in the car and before we knew it, we pulled up to the airport, we got out and were looking everywhere for Hayes mom. Hayes grabbed my hand and we fan to his Mom

"HAYES!" she screamed and pulled him into a hug

"So is this Grace?" she asked

"yes" hayes answered

"Well, I see why Hayes is head over heels for you" she said

i just blushed then she hugged me, "Its nice to fianlly meet you, and please call me Elizabeth" 

Then she hugged Cameron and she has been crying this whole time, we explained everything to her in the car and she is hysterical. We got to the hospital and we were following her to Skys room and she was sprinting, when she ran into Will.

"Mom, calm down, shes okay now and you need to be strong for her so go in happy." Will said to her and then they hugged and we all walked into the room.

"MOMMY!" Sky screamed for China to hear

"Hey baby girl, how are you feeling?" Elizabeth asked

"okay, but i missed you and please dont ever have aunt m babysit me again cause she hurt me." Sky said

"Dont worry she wasnt your aunt, she just said that to you" Eliazabeth said while hugging her, then she got up and hugged Nash then all the other guys.

Nashs POV

My mom and Will stayed with Skylnn and we all went to get something to eat, we went to panera and ate. Then we were going back to the hotel when Matt suggested we go lazor tagging, we all agreed

We were put on seperate teams by the workers 

Team blue

me

Taylor

Grace

Matt

Team green

Hayes

Cam

Shawn

Jack and Jack

Hayes POV

I was running to find a hiding spot when I got shot, it came from behind this thing. I looked back there and Grace and Taylor were sitting there laughing, they said it was funny because when i was shot i walked in cirlces trying to find the person that shot me.

I shot both of them and they got up and ran to find another spot. We finsihed Lazor Tag and the Blue team won, I blame that on Cameron, because him and nash stood next to eachother the whole time seeing who could kill the other more. 

We got back to the hotel and we all went to sleep, before I fell alseep I remebered that tomorrow is mine and Gracies 4 months. I made a plan in my head, were going to the beach for a picnick and then were going to see a scary movie. I am getting up early to buy her this neclace i saw at the mall, it is a heart and you can get ingravings on it so im gonna get H+G then under that our anniversary date 7-6-14. I was thinking about everything when i finally fell asleep.