Chapter 39

Graces POV

I woke up and Maddie was awake and she was cleaning.

"Maddie, what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm cleaning, I have to." she said back while folding someone's clothes.

"why do you have to?" I asked her

"because if I don't then I'll get beat." she said while continuing cleaning.

"We will never beat you baby girl, and you don't have to clean." I said while picking her up.

"ready or some funny stuff?" I asked

she giggled, "yes"

"okay on the count of 3 you go onto the bed that Nash and Hayes are on and I'll go to Cameron and we jump on the bed to wake them up."

she giggles then I counted to 3 and we went. I jumped on Cams bed and she jumped on Nah and Hayes and then Hayes pulled her into a bear hug and she was just laughing.

"you think that's funny, do ya?" Hayes said while he tickled her.

she didn't move a muscle.

"come on, you have to be ticklish, Gracie is very ticklish" Hayes said while he stopped tickling her.

I was scared her was gonna come and tickle me so I hid behind Cameron.

"guys we have magcon in 30 minutes."

"okay, I call getting Maddie ready!" I shouted while taking her from Hayes.

"YAY!" she said and hugged me, god I I've this kid a lot.

I got changed first and I put on light wash jean shorts with a taylor caniff shirt and my converse, and I wore my hair straight down.

"okay your turn." I said while poking Maddies stomach.

I put Maddie in a pair of dark wash jean shorts and a red magcon tshirt, then I put her black vans on her. she has straight blonde hair so I just brushed through it and she wore it down.

"all the guys left already, so let's go down." I said to Maddie

"okay." Maddie said and grabbed my hand.

we were about half way down there when Maddie talked, "I'm still tired"

I picked her up and he put her head on my shoulder. we walked into the venue and the meet and greet already began, there were fans everywhere and Maddie is defiantly scared, she clung onto me extra tight.

I saw Cameron first, "do you wanna go with Cam?" I asked Maddie.

"sure" she said while getting down and moving her little legs as fast as she could to Cameron.

"hey baby cakes!" cameron said while hugging her and kissing her head.

then Matt popped out, "oh, hi Cam!" Matt said acting like Cam was talking to him.

"MATTY!"maddie screamed while running to give him a hug.

"hey sweetie!" Matt said while hugging her and kissing her head just like Cameron did, then she came back over to me.

she tugged on me to bend down so I did and she whispered in my ear, "your my favorite here."

"same to you" I said back and then picked her up.

she had her head on my shoulder the whole time and I started getting tired because standing an holding her so I sat down and her head fell back, she was asleep.