Chapter 48

~one week later, the day she leaves~

Grace POV

I woke up and took a nice long shower, once I got out, I took the one thing that I left out in my room and put it on.

It was black leggings with a gray long sleeve tshirt and my uggs. I wore my hair up in a ponytail and put on a little bit of makeup.

I had all of my bags packed and they were already being taken to texas. My room is empty. A moving truck took everything.

I wen down stairs and everyone was down there.

"morning Grace" Nash said

"morning" I said.

I'm really upset, today is the last day I'm gonna see these guys until Easter, I can't visit for Christmas because it's next week.

"hey, it's gonna be alright." Jack G said while hugging me. a I hugged him super tight and started crying.

I can't leave, I'm gonna miss them too much.

"grace, it's gonna be okay, your gonna have fun" Jack J said while pulling me off of Jack G and hugging me.

"I can't go" I said

"your going" cam said

"cam, I'm gonna miss you guys too much" I said while I hugged him.

"you will get use to it" he said

I hugged everyone and I talked to Hayes last before getting in the limo with Cameron, Trey, Richard, and Kayla.

me and Hayes walked outside to be in private.

"grace, I'm gonna miss you. but I need to know what's gonna happen between us."

"hayes, I think we should stop dating because were barley gonna see eachother, and I don't want us to keep us from seeing other people." I said back

"okay, but can we still be best friends and face time and talk all the time" hayes asked

"of course" I said

"promise?" he asked holding out his pinky

"pinky promise" I said while linking my fingers with his.

Me and Hayes hugged and I got in the limo with Trey, Richard, Kayla, and Cameron.

It's all starting to hit me, what if Max finds me, what if I get into a situation where I need the guys, what if I hate it.

I can't do this anymore.

Cameron's POV

We were all sitting in silence in the car and tears started falling out of Graces eyes, and she's starting to shake, here comes a panic attack

"grace, it's okay. calm down" I said while hugging her.

it got worse, I have her, her shot and she stopped.

We got to the airport and all walked in.

Grace checked in and went through security and we had to say goodbye.

I wrapped my arms around Grace and a few tears fell out of my eyes.

"grace, I love you no matter what. I'm gonna miss you like crazy. if you hate this then tell me and I'll take you home. if you have any problems tell me. were gonna FaceTime every night and you gonna come home for every holiday, I will get the flight. call me as soon as you get to your new house. bye I love you" I said and hugged her tights

"I love you too cam" she said and hugged everyone else then me one more time and we all walked to the car crying.

We got home and everyone was sad, even Maddie.

we spent the night watching TV and waiting for Grace to call.

Graces POV

I boarded the plane and got a window seat and funny story, I was seating next to Brent (Rivera).

I fell asleep then the plane landed and I got off, I saw 2 people in their mid 40's holding a sign with my name.

I walked over to them and said hi.

"hi honey, you can call me Maria, and this is Dan. were happy to have you" she said

"thanks" I said and we drove to the house in silence. other than a few questions that Maria asked.

I got to the house and went up to my room and saw all of my furniture.

I ate pasta for dinner and then went upstairs to call cam.

I hit the FaceTime button and Cameron answered and the room was quiet, that's weird.

"hey grace" he said

"hey cam" I said then about 15 heads popped up on the screen.

"hey Grace!" they all screamed

"guys quiet down" I said

"so how is it" Jack G asked

"good, so far. i get my cast off in 1 week, cause the doctor shortened it and then i start the insane training." I said

"I told you it would be okay" he said

"guys, I'm tired so let me go." I said

"alright, good night. call if you need anything. I love you" cam said

"I love you" I heard from all the guys as Kayla and Maddie

"love you bye" I said then hung up. I put my head to the pillow and fell asleep.