Chapter 49

Graces POV

I've been in Texas for 4 months and everything has been great.

I am on my way to the airport to go home for christmas, I haven't seen everyone in 4 months, I miss them so much.

I'm nervous to see Hayes, beause I only talked to him the first week that I was there, then he never talked to me again. I can't get a hold of him either. I talk Cam and all the guys every night.

We got to the airport ad I jumped out of the car, grabbed my suitcase and ran. the family I'm staying with just drove away.

I checked in and waited in the gate area. "flight 231 to North Carolina is now boarding" the lady over the loud speaker said so I got up and took my seat on the plane.

I had a middle seat and on one side was a business lady and on the other was a teenage boy about my age.

"hi, I'm Mark." he said

"hi, I'm Grace" I said back

"oh, I've heard of you, all the girls in my school love you, seen you famous?" he said

"sorta, my brother is and I your with him" I said

"oh, I get it" he said

I put my headphones in and sat wide awake the whole plane ride, because I'm so excited to see everyone, I miss little Maddie so much!

~skipping plane ride~

I walked off of the plane and saw everyone running towards me, I ran.

I jumped into Cams arms and hugged him so tight, I started crying because if how much I missed him and how happy I am now.

"I missed you so much" cam said

"same" I said ten let go and hugged Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, Matt and Taylor.

then I saw this tiny little girl standing there.

I bend down and hugged her so tight.

"maddie, i missed my baby girl" I said picking her up

"I missed you too" he said and hugged me.

"guys, where's Hayes?" I asked

"um, we haven't talked to him since a week after you left, he's been staying with his dad and none of is see him or talk to him." Nash said

"oh" I said

we all got in the limo and drive home, I told the his about everything and how it's going great.

We got to our house and my room has a dresser, bed, and desk that Cam must've put in there.

I put my stuff in there then went back down stairs and saw Trey, Richard, and Kayla.

I ran and hugged Kayla, I ran into her so hard that she fell. it was so funny.

then I got up as hugged richard super tight and then I hugged trey right and swayed.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said while hugging them again

"we missed you too!" they all said

we all went to Taco Bell and got food.

Once we got back home we decided to watch a scary movie. I was sitting inbetween Richard, and Trey.

I was actually so scared, usually these dot scare me, but I'm about to pee myself.

a face popped up on the screen and I screamed so loud.

~skipping to the day she leaves.~

I cried and said bye to everyone then I got on the plane back to texas, we landed then I found the family I'm staying with and we went back home.

"grace, could you sit in here with us, we have big news!" Maria says excitedly.

"coming" I said while running down the stairs, then I got down there and sat on the coach with them.

"okay, so we are taking in another kid, but for a football program." Marie said.

"oh, that's cool." I said back, not really caring.

"his name is Max, Max Deck." (old boy friend that abused her and keeps trying to find her)... Marie said then my face probably turned white as a ghost.

I went upstairs and called Cam while balling my eyes out.

"hello?" cam asked all happy.

"c-cam, I need to come home" I cried into the phone.

"grace, why what happened?" he asked

"they are taking in a kid for football and it's max, cam please take me home, he's gonna hurt me" I said

"alright, I'll call the office for that and see if we can move your house or his house, okay?" cam said

"o-okay" I said

"alright, bye I love you"

"love you bye" I said then hung up.

I laid down and fell asleep for the night, then I got a call from Cam saying it's all okay, they moved him to the site in Maryland. thank gosh.

A/N read in order to understand next chapter.

okay so next chapter is gonna be the day she goes home after the 2 years.