chapter 25

Graces POV

everyone was asleep and I was finally almost asleep, when I got a text from trey. it said

"Grace I know it's late but I need your help. The kyles are outside my house, the doors are locked and all, but I'm home alone. do you think someone could come get me cause my brothers are drinking at their friends house so they can't leave cause they're drinking"

I ran and woke up cameron. "cameron, these people are trying to break into treys house and hurt him, can we please go get him. he's home alone!"

Cameron jumped up and we got in the car, we speed to his house and right when we got there me and cam got out of the car.

cameron ran up there and yelled at all of them, but they didn't just leave. they started saying rude things to us but we just ignored them, we called trey and he came out and we locked the door and the kyles left so we did too.

we got back to my house and trey slept on the floor somewhere so then I got back into bed with Hayes. there's like 20 guys at my house right now. i guess it's normal now.

Hayes POV

I woke up around 9 and I pulled my arm out from under grace and went to see if anyone was up. Everyone was still asleep, and Treys here too.

I decided to try and make

breakfast, it didn't work so good. I woke everyone up cause of the smoke.

grace came running down the stairs in spandex and a sports bra, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

"um, I tried cooking breakfast, I'm sorry babe" I said while kissing grace on the head.

she ran and took the pan off the stove and put the pancakes in the trash then ran the pan under water.

"I really wish I wasn't the only fucking girl around here" grace said while sounding frustrated

"sounds like someone is having a girl time of the month" taylor mumbled

Grace threw the pan in the sink and stomped away.

"shit, what did I do this time" taylor said

everyone just laughed at it except

Nash

Graces POV

I woke up to hayes cooking, he's about to light this house on fire.

I'm really wishing I wasn't the only girl around this house, yeah Maura's here and all but what about when she leaves, and she doesn't cook for the guys, which I totally understand. Kayla's here a lot too, don't get me wrong, I love the girl but she's a lazy bum.

my mom was the only person that actually cooked for all the guys around here. I really need my mom right now, I miss her so much.

it's really hard being the only girl around all these guys, and it's hard being a teenage girl and not having your mom. everyone talks about how their mom is their best friend and how your living life wrong if your mom isn't your best friend. I really need my mom right now.

I'm laying on my bed under the covers crying cause of how much I want my mommy back right now.

taylor didn't do anything wrong, I'm just frustrated and upset cause I've been around guys for too long, I just wish I could have 1 more mommy daughter day with my mom, I miss those so much.

some one knocked on the door, but I just ignored them.

"grace, it's Nash can we please talk?"

I thought about it for a good minute. I miss Nash, we used to be so close, I feel like we've grown apart, I could really use some Nash time right now.