Chapter 67

Graces POV
I woke up and Hayes was gone and Cameron and all of the guys were in the living room crying.
"What's going on?" I asked
"it's Nash and Maddie, they're not at the house and we haven't been able to get a hold of them and we know Nash wouldn't do that to Hayes and he would've came to the hospital for Hayes yesterday. We think he was kidnapped, were calling the police right now" Carter said
I started crying thinking about Nash and Maddie being in danger.
"WHERES HAYES?!" I screamed once I realised he wasn't here.
"His mom took him home, she wants to have a family day today" Maura said.
"oh okay" I said and then heard a knock at the door, and saw a cop car out front.
I sat on the coach next to Matt and Jack J. The cop came in and started asking questions.
He said that his detective pulled up people of interest that may have of kidnapped Maddie and Nash.
They went to Nashs apartment and saw forced entry, so they know that Maddie and Nash were kidnapped.
"okay, we are going to go to the houses of our people of interest, and we will have our detective work on the case and let you know of any signs in a few hours" the police officer said.
"okay thank you so much" Cam said as the guy left.
I saw luke laying awake in his swing so I picked him up and sat back on the coach with him, I played with him and he brightened my mood somewhat, he's still so tiny, I mean he's only like a week and a half old.
Taylor came over and started playing with him and he started crying and put his head down.
"taylor Luke is scared of you and it's actually hilarious" I said
"no it's not" he said and walked away.
We all just sat in the house depressed doing nothing but waiting for the follow up on Nash.
We heads a knock at he door and Cam answered and a detective walked in, "we think we know where your friend is, we can take 3 people with us" the detective said
"me" cam said
"me too" Taylor said
"and me" Jack J said.
They all got in the car and left. I'm so scared, what if something happens to them too, I'm starting to really panic.
"grace, nothing's gonna happen to them, they're with the cops." Jack G said
I'm starting to shake, and I'm crying.
Matt sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me, "shhhhh it's okay we're all gonna be okay"
"it's not working, where's her medicine" Matt said
"i have one in my purse" Maura said
and ran and got a needle and brought it back.
Matt stuck it in my arm and I stopped shaking an was just crying now.
Matt got up and left and Maura came and sat with me, "shhh it's okay,
Cameron will be okay, and we're gonna find Maddie and Nash" she said while hugging me.
Maura laid back and I laid my head on her chest and she helped me feel better. I eventually fell asleep on Maura.
I woke up to Maura talking, "She'll be happy and fine when she sees you wen she wakes up, but let her sleep" I hear maura say.
I opened my eyes and saw Cam standing over me and Maura.
"guess what" Cam said
"hmm" I said still tired
"we found them" he said and smiled.
"where are they" I asked
"they're at the hospital, Nash is fine but Maddie isn't waking up, all the guys are there too" Cam said
"alright, I'm gonna get Hayes and drive over" I said while getting up and
grabbing my keys.
I called Hayes and he came over and got in the car.
We drove to the hospital and once we got there we walked in and went to the front desk.
"grier" Hayes said
"first name" the lady said
"Madison grier" Hayes said
"room 512, but be prepared it's sad" the lady said and I looked up at Hayes who was already looking up at me.
Hayes hugged me then we held hands and walked to Maddies room, all of the guys were in there except for Taylor.
He's sitting on the floor outside the room crying. Me and Hayes comforted Taylor and he drove home for the night.
Me and Hayes walked in and started crying right away. Maddie was in a ventalator, she had wires all over her and she had a huge lump on her head.
I stood there then put my head into Hayes chest and he wrapped my arms around me as I cried.
"could you all please go into the waiting room except for Mr.Grier" the doctor said
I walked out of the room and cried even harder.
"grace, calm down" Hayes said
"Hayes, how could a human even do something like that to a 5 year old girl." I cried
"I I really don't know Grace" Hayes
said, we sat down and the doctor
walked past and Nash came out hysterical, like almost hyper ventalating.
"i-it's c-ca-cancer" he said
I looked up at Hayes and ran outside, I got in my car and drove home as fast as I could, I can't take this anymore, I need Cam.
I ran in the house sobbing, I shut the door and slid down it and brought my knees to my chest and balled into them.
"grace is that you" Cam called down the steps, I couldn't reply.
Cameron came running down the stairs and wrapped his arms around me.
"I knew it would kill you to see her like that" he said.
"it wasn't that" I said at a whisper.
"what happened Grace" Cam said
"it's a tumor, a cancerous one, Maddie was diagnosed with cancer Cam" I said and vegans balling.
Cam started crying too. We hugged and cried for a while.
Cameron picked me up and brought me into my room.
"I wanna go back, I wanna be there when she wakes up" I said
"I'll take you, because I wanna be there too" he said and then left the room.
He came back 2 minutes later and we got into his car and drove there, once we got rigjt out front the hospital doors about to walk in, I froze, I can't do this, I can't stand to see my 5 year old basically niece, laying in a ed unconscious with cancer.
"come one Grace" cam said
I started crying and Cameron picked me up.
Cameron kept walking and I heard all of the guys talking.
Cam sat down and I didn't take my head out of his chest because I know that I look a mess.
"grace I have to pee" Cam said
"no, please don't leave" I said without picking my head up.
Next thing I know someone picked me up and Cam got up and then they sat down, I just put my dad in their chest and cried.
"shhhhhh, she's gonna fight through this" It was Hayes.
I picked my face up and wiped my tears off.
"hey grace" Nash said, I hadn't even said hi to him yet.
"NASH" I screamed and jumped up and hugged him, he hugged me back and we hugged for like 5 minutes.
"are you okay" I asked
"yes" he said back.
We all went back to our own house tonight, I walked in the door and smelled cookies.
"MAURA!"i screamed
"I though cookies would help" she said coming out of the kitchen
"where's the baby" cam asked
"in the swing" she said and Cameron
hugged her and then followed me to the kitchen for cookies.
"this reminds me of when Mom would make us cookies in the winter" cam said
"I know I same" I said
I are a lot of cookies then took a shower and went to bed.