💥 Chap. 3: Jisoo's hidden side 💥

We took two hours to get ready between jokes, indecisions, unforeseen work stuff and Jenlisa gayness while teasing each other

We took two hours to get ready between jokes, indecisions, unforeseen work stuff and Jenlisa gayness while teasing each other. We've done each other's make-up and hair and at the end, we were satisfied with the result. That night we decided to kinda match.

(A/N: No, the girls didn't change their hair color, Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa are still brown heads and Jisoo is still a blackhead! So, no matter what the color of their hair is in pics and gif it doesn't actually respect their color in the story...

(A/N: No, the girls didn't change their hair color, Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa are still brown heads and Jisoo is still a blackhead! So, no matter what the color of their hair is in pics and gif it doesn't actually respect their color in the story till I won't change it)

«Aaahh! Girls I'm so excited! It's been so long since we went out!» I commented happily
«Way too long!» Jennie unnie added
«It's my fault for giving you so much work girls, I'm sorry if it's been forever since the last time.» apologized Lisa, I put a hand on her shoulder
«Don't. We chose this lifestyle knowing how things would have been, so really Lisa, don't apologize, it's fine.» she nodded and hugged me
«Thanks Chaeng.» soon Jennie joined the hug making it a group hug. We stayed there for some seconds then went out. On our way out we kept our cold faces for various reasons.
We were at the academy entrance when we noticed Lieutenant Park Eun Byul looking around the academy park worried and cursing to herself.
«Lieutenant Park Eun Byul!» I called her, she jumped and turned around «Chungseong!!!» she saluted us, we reached her and Jennie unnie crossing her arms asked «What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with cadet Kim Ji Soo?»
The latter scratched her nape and bowed «Joesonghamnida!! She was able to run away... I'm ready for my punishment.»
I looked at Lisa and she said «Today I'm feeling quite nice and being your first time, I won't punish you. But never let this happen again. Arasso?»
«Yeah.» the latter said firmly
«Do you have any idea where she could have gone? And since how long she ran away?» I asked her
«Well, I heard her talking to her phone to someone, telling them that she was going to the club soon, but I don't know where... It's like 30 mins since she ran away.»
We nodded and Jennie said «There's only one club she could have reached by now. Especially if she was walking. And if she isn't at that club she's not far.»
We nodded and Lisa ordered the cadet «Go back to your dorm. We'll take care of this.»
She nodded and bowed going away, we went to our car and Lisa sat at the driving place, Jennie near her and I sat behind.