💕Chap.44: Discoveries💕

Jisoo and Lisa stayed in that position for a couple of minutes when the door was forced open by non other than Jihyo yelling «Gotcha sis! I won the bet! Damn it! I could have used this at my advantage!»

Jisoo jumped for the scare and sat again on Lisa's pelvis, looking back at her best friend, while Lisa layed her hands on Jisoo's bare thighs, happy that she wore some shorts, going up and down caressing them and massaging them, going dangerously close to Jisoo's core, that made Jisoo wiggle her lower part in nervousness while talking to Jihyo which turned Lisa on «I told you to stop forcing the door open damn it! Didn't what happen at the academy the day of the party taught you anything? Not that we were about to but just saying.»
While Lisa made a small smirk as she moved one hand under Jisoo's shirt, making her let out a gasp, yes, they were covered by the bed sheets but still, Jihyo rolled her eyes and said «I just wanted your opinion.» she raised two different dresses, one white the other black.

» she raised two different dresses, one white the other black

Jisoo sighed «I told you to go to the girls.»
Jihyo stomped her foot on the ground «But I want your opinion!»
Jisoo sighed again «Are you planning to go to the beach after the restaurant or something?»
Jihyo shook her head «No I don't think why?»
Jisoo said «Wear the black one, is sexy and perfect for the night, keep the other for a formal date during the day.»
Jihyo nodded and stripped in front of the two, Lisa was too busy roaming Jisoo's whole body, never touching any private region but she was now thinking about groping Jisoo's firm, round breast, while the younger just looked at Jihyo changing used to that and trying to stay still, but when Lisa reached her breast under her bra she inhaled deeply and held her breath, the older started squeezing and massaging them making Jisoo bit her bottom lip holding a moan in, her breast was one of her sensitive spots and Lisa knew it of course. The black head turned her head to the girl with bangs and glared at her while the latter smirked and whispered «I missed even your body jagi and you sitting on my pelvis, wiggling like that, turns me on, you can't blame me.»
Jisoo moved her hands over the older trying to stop her, but Lisa has always been stronger, so Jisoo groaned and whispered «Manoban, stop.»
«I'm done how do I look?» Jihyo happy voice chirped not knowing what was going on. This made Jisoo turn her head and put her hands on Lisa's chest for support and to turn her upper body, unconsciously giving Lisa the free way to do whatever she wanted without being disturbed.
Jihyo made a turn on herself showing her dress.