🤯A/N: Small update🤯

Guys, guess now I will have to take those days for myself since well, my Zola died an hour ago... So, I'm crying like a baby and I know it may sound dumb cry so much for a hamster but still... I will keep writing trying to update cause now I don't need to look over her 24/7 anymore, but I don't when I will post... I can't believe yesterday afternoon she was fine, then in the evening she hurt herself and today at around 4 p.m she died... I will get over it.

Want a good advice when you lose someone or something very bad happen? Well, just cry your heart and your sinner soul out, then you'll be alright. Yeah, I try to be kind of positive/funny/ironic even in negative times cause I'm all about that positivity.

You probably don't even care about this, but, I don't know, I just wanted you to know.

R.I.P Zola 🙏🏻

P Zola 🙏🏻

She was so cute right? This were some of the first pics I took of her, it was the second day she and her daughter Ginger (who's still healthy and alive) came home, it was August 23, 2017

I'm sorry I'm kinda of sharing my sorrow and her memory with you, but I just feel like it. Yeah, I'll stop now, don't worry.

The next chapter is half way done, so you know, maybe I will update soon. Also, I have kind of wrote a little even the two epilogues (or one epilogue and one special? Idk how I wanna call them 🤷🏼‍♀️) k, I'm done annoying you, bye.

Love ya all!💕

-Ary 🌈🦄🤙🏻