Chap.11: Reunion

It was midnight and everyone were asleep, except for me and Jihyo, that night was the night we had to go back to our gang to plan the last things since after 4 days from that day, our target would have came to Seoul

We were putting the last stuff in our backpack and being extremely careful to not make any sound. I took my phone out and read Momo's text.

I went to Jihyo and whispered «They're here, let's go

I went to Jihyo and whispered «They're here, let's go.» she nodded and we carefully made our way out of the room, Jihyo peeked with her head outside the door and said her tone voice low «Coast is clear.» we went out closing the door behind us. We ran to the hall where we would have met the guy who lost the bet with me. He was there as planned, I reached him and smiled «I thought you would have never come or you would have told the Marshal.» he smiled but he looked nervous, maybe because he never did anything like this. We ran out towards the gate but not too near since it was guarded even though the gate was closed.
The three of us kneeled down and I said «Okay mate, you're job is easy. You gotta distract the guards while we climb the gate. It's easy.» he nodded and keeping low we went even more near the gate, still hidden by the darkness, he looked at us «Joesonghamnida.» we looked at him weirdly and soon I felt someone grab my shoulder, the same happened to Jihyo, we looked up at our back «Manoban!? Kim!? Park!?»
We looked at the guy «I want to become a soldier and this is part of my job.»
Me and Jihyo looked at each other and nodded, suddenly we stood up and ran, surprising the three who lost the grip on us, both me and Jihyo yelled «Peach! No Jam Siblings!!! Help!» we kept running around, for don't get caught, we heard Momorin yell «WE GOT YOU!!!» I glanced at the gate and noticed that the three knocked out the four guards and were now opening the gate after probably stealing the keys, I looked at Jihyo and yelled in Italian «Mi occupo io di tutte e tre! Fa finta di arrenderti o qualcosa del genere! Poi, appena puoi, corri verso il cancello!!» (trans: I'll take care of all three of them! Pretend to give up or something like that! Then, as soon as you can, run towards the gate!!)
Jihyo nodded «Okay!» with that Jihyo acting started, she suddenly stopped and put a hand on her forehead, she started swaying and as soon as the two generals reached her she pretended to faint, it looked so real.