Chap.24: Stalked

We were now eating the dessert when my phone vibrated, I took it and saw Jeongyeon's text, which I quickly responded to

Lisa questioned «Who are you texting to?»I locked my phone «Jeongyeon

I locked my phone «Jeongyeon.»
Jennie asked «Is it important? Cause it's not that polite.»
I glared at her «It is very much important.»
Lisa asked leaning her head on her hand while eating a spoon of her ice-cream «Care to share with us?»
I crossed my arms «You don't need to know.»

Lisa Cimorelli voice interrupted us «Jichu, uhm, it's kinda awkward but, do you know a place where I could stay who's cheap or free and maybe not too trashy? Paying the hotel I'm in now leave me with nothing basically.» she scratched her head in embarrassment so I smiled
«Don't worry. I do have a place. Mine and Jihyo's. We have a quite big house with guest rooms. Uhm, when does your turn end?»
She smiled «Midnight.»
I nodded «Then at 10 past midnight we meet outside of here, so I help you move to our house, show you the way and give you the spare keys, arasso?»
She nodded and hugged me gratefully «Thanks so much Jisoo! You're the best!!»
I hugged her back «It's nothing really.»
«Then I'll leave you in peace and we see each other later. Hey why don't you invite Jihyo too?»
I huff and crossed my arms «If she's not sleeping or with that Yoongi.»
Lisa smirked and teased me «Are you jealous cause you're still lonely and single?»
«Hey!» I said back then Lalisa spoke in my place
«She's with me. She's mine. Got it? MINE.» she was definitely being possessive
Lisa's eyes widened «Oh my gosh, someone was able to melt Jisoo's frozen heart!!» Lalisa smirked proudly putting an arm around my waist then Lisa went on «You shouldn't be jelly Lisa, I'm straight as a ruler. Oh gosh, it's so weird to say my name. I feel like I'm talking in third person or something.»
Lalisa smiled «If you're straight then, fine. I won't be jealous.»
I rolled my eyes and Lisa said «Well, I'll go back to work, see ya later.» she kissed my cheek and went back to work.