Epilogue 2

The ring of the door bell got Jisoo's attention, who was really focused on trying to get their now 8 years old baby boy Deok Hwa, to wear his shoes instead of bothering her one year younger sister Ji Yoon who was playing with their two cats Leo an...

The ring of the door bell got Jisoo's attention, who was really focused on trying to get their now 8 years old baby boy Deok Hwa, to wear his shoes instead of bothering her one year younger sister Ji Yoon who was playing with their two cats Leo and Luca, while Dalgom was smart enough to hide.

Manoban Kim Deokhwa was the first born out of the five children of the couple, Jisoo was the one who carried him, which she swore to never do again since pregnancy is a, her words, "pain in the fucking ass", but then one year after she had a baby girl, Jiyoon, yes the two decided to call their second child by the name of Jisoo's sister in her memory.

Jisoo groaned and stood up opening the door and crossed her arms in seeing her wife «Manoban, don't you have your keys? And where were you?! You know I need help with the kids! Deokhwa won't get dressed and keeps bothering Jiyoon. Come inside and end up dressing him while I go to the twins, come on.» Jisoo showed what she had in Lisa's hands and quickly made her way towards the playroom where the three twins, one boy and two girls, still needed to get dressed «Sun Hee, Khemkhaeng, Alex come here right now or we'll be late.» the three listened to her mother and reached her, as she started dressing them one by one, later with the help of Lisa who was done with the other two. Honestly Jisoo thought that the triplet was more obedient just because one, they were still young and two, a Marshal gave birth to them.

After having their first two kids, they wanted a third one but this time Jisoo decided that Lisa should have experienced how pregnancy is, lucky Lisa ended up having a triplet. Who were three years younger than the second born, Jiyoon.
Khemkhaeng was the second born of the three, the second much awaited boy so Deokhwa could have some male vibes around him, not just girls, even thought Manoban was quite manly. They gave him a Thai name cause Lisa really liked it and the both of them honestly wanted to have someone who proudly showed even with his name that he was also half Thai, and of course half Italian and half Korean. A couple of seconds after Sunhee came to the world, another beautiful girl to add at the family, thing Deokhwa wasn't too happy about since he hoped for a third boy. The first born of the triplet was Alex, she had an Italian and unisex name, they gave her a unisex name for a specific reason, Alex was born with a rare condition, she had male genitals. They wanted her to choose when she was old enough if to be a boy or girl, if she wanted to remain a girl with male genitals or undergo surgery, they didn't want a specific gender name to influence her decision thinking that she HAD to be a girl or a boy.
The couple knew that their lovely Alex would have faced really hard times, but they swore to be by her side like they would have done with all their children and guide them on the hard adventure that is life.

They also told their kids to tell to people that bothers them that their parents are both in the army, with friends in the army and friends in now, the world most powerful gang, cause being obviously involved in illegal activities, they couldn't say they were part of it. To be honest Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa weren't part of it but they often helped, instead BTS joined asked by Axe the new boss who chose Jisoo and Jihyo after she'll be too old to keep commanding. Red passed away while Jisoo was pregnant of Jiyoon.