💕Chap. 19: Double J is back bitches!💕

We were now smirking, in less than two hours our Momo brought to us what we asked her; whipped cream, golden glitters, and some transparent wrap

Momo before leaving said «You and your lame pranks. Poor JenLiChaeng.» she smiled shaking her head and leaving.

«So, I need to have my revenge on Marshal Manoban» said Jisoo «So since they're at a meeting who will last like three hours, we will use one and a half to wrap every single furniture she has. Let's go.»
The two ran out of their room and towards their Marshal one, Jihyo forced the door open and both taking some rolls of wrap started doing their work. After one hour and 15 minutes they were done, they just needed to do the bed, the two looked at each other then at the bed, memories of what happened there coming back in Jisoo's mind, making her blush, then she noticed something and whispered «She still didn't change the sheets...» it was obvious she didn't, after all her Marshal was a busy person.
«Ewww! What really!?» Jihyo whisper yelled «Then you will wrap it on your own while I finish the desk.»
She nodded and went on with their work adding some glitters on the bed and rest of the room.

Glitters are a nightmare. It's so hard to clean them.

After being done they high five «Now to the JenLiChaeng office!» the both whisper-yelled and went outside closing the door.

They were now in front of the girls office, they smiled and Jisoo said «Remember Jiji, Lalisa Manoban is mine. Her furniture wrapped wasn't enough of a revenge.»
Jihyo nodded eagerly, they both took a big breath and Jihyo said giggling «After this we will be so fucked. Like for real.» Jisoo nodded and slowly opened the door, Jennie voice asked sternly
«Who's there? Chaeng you forgot to lock the freaking door.»
The both slammed the door open and ran inside, Jihyo spraying whipped cream and glitters on Chaennie while Jisoo did the same with Lisa sometimes helping Jihyo. They were having so much fun, the girls screaming to stop and Double J laughing, when they finished both glitters and whipped cream Jisoo said «You girls are now sweet and golden people. What a progress!»
Jisoo and Jihyo high five while the three were more than mad, the two looked at each other and gulped Jisoo said in a teasing way «Jagi, we also decorated your room! Nyeongan!»
Jihyo added «Let's fucking run babe!»
The two turned and ran away, Lisa said worried «The heck happened in my room!? I locked it! Oh shit, Jihyo knows how to force doors open!»
The three ran towards Lisa's room not knowing Jihyo and Jisoo followed them to see their reactions. As soon Lisa entered she yelled «WHAT THE FUCK!?»
She observed her whole room wrapped and covered in glitters, the two burst out laughing, falling on the ground, the three looked at her and Lisa was in pure rage so Jisoo said «Holy fucking shit! My ass is in danger literally.»
Jihyo stood up helping Jisoo and in a couple of seconds they ran away, the three superiors not far behind.
«KIM JI SOO! PARK JIHYO! YOU'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLES!!» Marshal yelled and Jennie added
«PARK JIHYO IF I GET YOU, NO RULE WILL STOP ME FROM BREAK EVERY BONE OF YOUR BODY!!»
Chaeyoung said «IS THIS HOW YOU THANK ME FOR HELPING YOU!?»
Jihyo said to Jisoo both running «Let's separate! I'm going left, you go right.»
Jisoo said «In movies this is never the right decision!»
Jihyo debated «We're not in a fucking movie!»
Jisoo agreed «Fine! Nyeongan!»
The two were now out of the building separating, Lisa followed Jisoo and Chaennie followed Jihyo who having a strong voice was able to be heard everywhere «WHY THE FUCK I HAVE TWO OF THEM!? IT WAS JISOO IDEA!!» then she was to far to be heard and Jisoo whispered to herself
«What a good friend I have...»