💕Chap.46: Jihyo's fury & Jisoo's plan💕

As Jisoo fell asleep after crying, I carefully moved away and got out of bed, making sure she was comfortable and calm

As Jisoo fell asleep after crying, I carefully moved away and got out of bed, making sure she was comfortable and calm. I started collecting my clothes for then dress, I was furious with fucking Lalisa Manoban, how could she hurt Jisoo after just a week their relationship started?

I went out my room, glancing one last time at Jisoo, before locking the door, so no one would have disturbed her sleep.

Not many people knew that after a huge or quite big breakdown, Jisoo had this thing of falling asleep even for two days straight. It was as if her body and mind needed time to recover to function properly again, it was like her whole body had a blackout, doctors didn't know why but since it was nothing to be worried about I made sure to keep her hydrated, by waking her up once or twice, she literally couldn't stay awake more than 10 seconds, not if her body was still restarting? I didn't really know.

I stomped my way towards Lisa's room, slamming the door open, but she wasn't there, so I closed it and started running around the house to find her. But she was nowhere to be found. I checked even outside but I didn't know where she was. I met Yoongi in the living room and asked him «Do you know where Marshal Manoban went?»
Yoongi shrugged «She didn't even look at me, she just said told me to tell you girls that she's with Chaennie.»

Oh bitch no, you better not be fucking Jennie right now or I'll cut you into pieces.

«Babe, can you check up on Jisoo sometimes? She's sleeping in my room and she shouldn't wake up soon. You know where the key is.» I asked him and he nodded
«Hopefully she won't wake up, she hates my guts.»
I rolled my eyes «Guess why babe. Well, now I'll go to Manoban and kill her, I'll come back later, if the police ask anything I was buying groceries.»
I pecked his lips and he said «You won't really kill her, will you?»
I shrugged «It's either I kill her or Red and Axe will as soon as they will know. Prison or not.»

After that I went out and to my car muttering to myself «Be ready Manoban. Park Jihyo didn't come to play.»

---

I parked outside the academy, locked my car and literally ran inside towards JenLiChaeng office. I really wanted to give a small piece of brain to Lisa just so she could understand how not to hurt Jisoo. Damn even Momo was smarter than her and Momo hit her head when she was little making her become more dumb.

I kicked the door open and saw the three talking, Lisa in Chaeyoung's arms crying, Jennie with her hands in her hair, head low and elbows propped on her knees. The three looked at me and I'm sure you could see VERY clearly the madness on my face «LALISA FUCKING MANOBAN! I TOLD YOU! DIDN'T I? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU DESTROYED JISOO'S HEART PERFECTLY KNOWING HOW FRAGILE IT IS! AND YOU JENNIE YOU'RE A BIG BITCH! WHY DID YOU EVEN PROPOSED TO LISA TO HAVE SEX TO DISTRACT HER!? AND HOW COULD YOU ASK HER AGAIN NOW KNOWING SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP—»
Lisa jumped on her feet, tears falling and eyes full of hope, interrupting me «So she didn't break up with me!?»
I stomped my way towards her and was now in front of her «No. She didn't. She almost did though. DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT SHE LOVES YOU?! SHE LOVES YOU LALISA! TO THE POINT OF FACING A LOT OF FEARS ALL AT ONCE, TO STEP OUT HER COMFORT ZONE, TO GIVE LOVE ONE LAST CHANCE! YOU PERFECTLY KNOW WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH AND WHAT SHE LEARNED ABOUT LOVE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?» I was refraining myself with all my will from beat the living hell out of her
«J-Jihyo, you know I would never hurt Jisoo or not purposely at least. I love her too, you may not believe but she knows this. I love her more than anything and anyone.» Lisa said
«WELL, IT DOESN'T SEEMS LIKE THAT AT ALL! I'M REALLY TIRED OF SEEING JISOO HURT AND CRYING! CAN'T SHE HAVE SOME FUCKING JOY IN HER LIFE!? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HURT SHE IS! SHE FELT BETRAYED, SHE THINKS YOU NEVER LOVED HER AND JUST USED HER. FOR FUCKS SAKE LISA! YOU'RE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I'VE EVER MET! YOU DISGUST ME!» I then swinged her a punch in her face, that she didn't even try to stop, I was about to hit her again when Chaeyoung yelled ordering
«Stop it Jihyo. You're going overboard.»
I turned to Chaeyoung «SHE DESERVES THIS AND MORE! SHE DESERVES TO BE HURT AS MUCH AS JISOO IS! You don't know how hard was stop her tears... You can't understand how I suffer and how my heart breaks every time she's hurt or cry... I've been taking care of her from my whole life, but there will be one day that I won't be able to take care of her all the time... And I need someone both me and her trust... And this pabo right here... She's the one... BUT SHE'S TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT!!»