Chap.43: Jihyo vs Lisa

Don't get me wrong when I saw the two coming down hand in hand I knew they were now a thing for real, I was more than happy but one of the important pillars in a relationship is sincerity and Lalisa sure didn't tell her because knowing Jisoo she w...

Don't get me wrong when I saw the two coming down hand in hand I knew they were now a thing for real, I was more than happy but one of the important pillars in a relationship is sincerity and Lalisa sure didn't tell her because knowing Jisoo she would be fuming in rage and whining about that to me.

Jisoo said «Guys, khm, we gotta tell you something...» the two sat on the couch near each other as everyone attention was to them «We khm, we're finally a thing! I know you Cimorelli are confused, let me explain, me and Lisa were never a thing it was all an act we started cause if I didn't come up with this, she might be dead, same for Chaeng and Jennie. I'm sorry for lying to y'all. But I couldn't risk that Red and Axe discovered it, it was already hard with five, seven counting the docs people knowing it, the possibilities would have grown even more by you all knowing the truth. But now, now we're really a couple. I hope you will forgive us.»

I wasn't surprised by Jisoo straightforwardness, she was good at managing situations and she was mature enough to accept every consequence that there might be. Many might think she's a baby and she sometimes is, but she's not, to be honest, she grew and mature even too fast during the past years.

Everyone was silent but then Lisa said «It's okay girls. I understand. Since you are in that gang I guess they would have really killed the girls, I don't know much about this matter so I trust your words. Jihyo, did you know? Were you part of those seven people?»
I nodded «Yeah, the seven people are Chaerin and Bobby the doctors, then me, Jennie, Rosie, Jisoo and Lisa of course.»
Lisa nodded «I guess that since you all, docs apart, we're at the academy knew the real relationship between these two so of course you wouldn't have believed them.»
I nodded «Yeah but it's also because we're their best friends, basically sisters so they just couldn't have lied to us no matter what.»
Lisa said «Understandable. Thanks for telling us girls, sincerity is really important for every kind of relationship.»

Yaaas Lisa Michelle Cimorelli marry me!!!

I glared at Lalisa and said «You're right Lisa, sincerity is important so even trust can grow. Keeping things hidden isn't good.»
Lalisa rolled her eyes and glared back at me, which made me smirk, Jisoo was looking between the two of us trying to understand but how could she?

Katherine commented «I feel a strong tension between Jihyo and Lalisa, or am I wrong?»
Dani added «I mean the tension is so thick that could be cut through.» she mimicked the action of cutting the tension with a knife
Jisoo sighed and said «This idiots are hiding something related to me from me. Tsk.» she stood up and said «I'mma gonna take Dalgom, Kuma and Kai out.» she stood up and called the dogs since their leashes were all near the door, the dogs came and she put the leashes on them, for then wear a jacket that was there, which, by the way, was mine.

She opened the door but froze, I quickly stood up and ran to her «Jisoo, no one's gonna hurt you again. I'll come with you, okay? You're also still weak.»
Jisoo shook her head «I don't want you and neither Manoban. I'm mad at y'all. I'll take the sisters pack.»
I sighed and nodded turning around «Girls, you've heard her.»
The Cimorelli nodded and stood up, Amy said excited jumping «Yay, we're finally gonna spend some time together!»
I sighed and nodded moving back to where I was before, I watched the seven girls go out and the door close behind them.