🔞 Chap.25: Christmas Magic 🔞

Four days were left before Christmas and 21 people were running through every shop to find the right presents to give each others, this 21 people were GOT7, TWICE, BLACKPINK (A/N:I'm too lazy to write every name eheh) and Lisa

For Christmas, Red unblocked Jisoo's credit cards so she could buy the presents, which she was very grateful for. Maybe Christmas was really magical and brought joy and forgiveness and many more beautiful things.

Lisa was the only one who didn't have to come up with many ideas since she had only Jisoo, Jihyo, Lalisa, Jennie and Chaeyoung. While the others had 22 different people, counting Axe and Red.

Everyone was on their own because it should have been a surprise. Jisoo was checking the list of names, writing a ✓ near the person she had already done. She was squeezing her brain hard to be original but at the end she choose to buy jewellery or perfumes for the girls and some [expensive] clothes or perfumes for the boys.

Jisoo was now in a jewellery from one hour, it was the fifth one she was visiting to be sure she didn't buy anything similar and had a wider choice. She needed to find something for Jihyo, Lisa, Jennie and Chaeyoung.

While looking, a rose gold necklace with a rose got her attention, roses were Ji Yoon favourite flowers.

She asked the young girl in front of her «Excuse me, can you give me this necklace please?»The girl nodded and said «It's 28466

The girl nodded and said «It's 28466.5$» (A/N: I'm gonna use the Dollars cause when I converted the value we use in Italy (Euro €) in Wons it came out a crazy number sooo yeah imagine it's Wons but the correct number k?)
«It's fine. I want it.» she gave it to her and she admired it for a couple of seconds smiling, the girl who was called Yuqi, which she read on the name tag asked «Is it for someone special?»
Jisoo carefully put it in her purse and nodded smiling sadly «It's for my unnie, she loved roses... I'm going to bring it to her beautiful grave back in London, or put it in the mini sanctuary I've made for her and my eomma and all the loved ones I've lost..»
She smiled «That's so sweet and I'm sorry for asking that.»
Jisoo shrugged «It's okay, lately seems like everyone wants to know about her. I'm happy, so more people will remember her, even if just sometimes, she deserves it.»
Yuqi smiled and Jisoo said «You will probably see me here for another hour or more hope you won't think I'm planning to steal something!» she joked, Yuqi chuckled and asked
«Christmas presents?» she nodded and the employee added «For how many people?»
«22, 23 with my unnie. But I did everyone, except for the last 4.»
Her eyes widened «Oh my gosh! Good luck!»
Jisoo chuckled bowing «Gamsahamnida.»