Chap. 23: Sensation

«It's been one and a half month, I think we can make a move now

«It's been one and a half month, I think we can make a move now.» the girl said to the boy «That Jisoo is getting more and more close to Marshal Manoban and the two Generals. She's already in a strong gang, if we add even the army, we won't be able to do anything.»
The guy sighed and nodded «Then soon we will start. Be ready.»

«I GOTTA PEE!!!» I yelled running towards the bathroom «MOVE EVERYONE!!»

Damn I shouldn't have drank that much juice...

It was already two weeks since I opened up to Lisa about my sister. She had been really careful not to accidentally hurt me or let others hurt me.

As soon as I was done I felt like I was reborn. Lunch time was at the end so I went outside waiting for Jihyo who was talking to a guy and would have reached me later. I felt like I was being watched by someone, but when I looked around, I found no-one, so I tried to shook that feeling away now reaching the three superiors, I hugged Chaeyoung who did the same «Chaeng~ Wanna go out and eat chicken tonight?»
She smiled «Sure, why not.» she then turned to Lisa and Jennie...

Oh yeah, in those last days Jennie aloud me to remove formality, while Chaeyoung and me got even more closer, while with Lisa, well, it didn't change much.

«Do you also wanna come?» asked Chaeyoung smiling «We never spent some good time all 4 together.»
Lisa nodded «Sure, I like the idea!»
Jennie shrugged «I guess I can't back out...» I smiled but then turned around inspectioning my surroundings feeling again someone stare. But again, I didn't see anyone.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and scratched my head thinking

What is up with me today? I keep having this feeling....

I shrugged and looked back at my superiors then whined «Jihyo-ya is cheating on me~! She's so neomuhae (mean)!»
Chaeyoung asked confused «Waeh?»
«She spend as much time as she can with that Yoongi boy. TT.» I made the TT sign with my hands