Chap.8: Traumas & embarrassment

After the rope swing training, they moved to the next one, which the cadets didn't consider as a training even if it was, cause it was for have more confidence to win a battle and strengthening their comradeship

After the rope swing training, they moved to the next one, which the cadets didn't consider as a training even if it was, cause it was for have more confidence to win a battle and strengthening their comradeship. After reaching their next destination running and chanting "Confident in ranger training" they had to do some more exercises, after that all the group was divided in 4 smaller groups, team A which had the color red, team B with the color blue, team C with the color green and teams D with the color yellow. Of every group they had to choose 10 members who would have taken part in the game which consisted in taking the opposite team flag before the other team took theirs. The battle camp was a quite long and not deep swimming pool with three circles.

As soon as they were ready, of each team 10 male members where chosen, at the whole team was given 15 minutes to come up with a cheer, as soon as the time was up every team made their very loud cheer, one team made a funny one, our girls team who ...

As soon as they were ready, of each team 10 male members where chosen, at the whole team was given 15 minutes to come up with a cheer, as soon as the time was up every team made their very loud cheer, one team made a funny one, our girls team who made some too hyped ugly dances with an even uglier face, another one a way to passionate one, another one looked quite threatening and another one add some backflips and wheels to make everything better.

(A/N: Ani, what I wrote didn't happen during Real Men 300, I'm just taking the exercises)

The superiors were quite amused by their cadets passion. Marshal Manoban got their attention and said «Okay guys, team A will be against team C and team B against team D. Get ready team A and C.»
Everyone erupted in cheers and the chosen guys went in their position Jisoo and Jihyo team was team A so they were cheering really loudly for their team. There's not much to say, the two teams fought to win and at the end team A won and between them B and D, D won. The two winning teams also went against each other but team A was losing
«OH COME ON! A GIRL WOULD DO BETTER THAN YOU GUYS!» Jihyo said and Jisoo said to her bestie
«Bitch if we could be there, we would have already won!» Jihyo nodded vigorously, this kind of statements gave some strength to their team who was able to turn the table and win even that battle. Everyone was enthusiastic.
The day went on with various trainings, from lifting a log in small groups, to climbing a wall in the minor time in group of 4 and many more.
During the wall climbing everyone saw Jisoo and Jihyo ability.