Chap.7: The Trouble-duo is back together

We were getting a moment of rest before walking to our first obstacle? Destination? Death? Go on if you have more synonyms

Me and Manoban didn't talked after the night before, our interactions consisted in her giving orders and me trying to follow them but end up rebelling. Fun.
I made my way out, we still had a couple of minutes but I was dead bored inside so I got ready early, I sat under a tree enjoying the sun and cursing it because it was too hot.
I started whining «Oooohh, jinjja~... It's too hot! Help me!!!!»
I layed on the ground and literally spread myself star-style and closed my eyes.

Time passed quickly and I heard General Kim annoying voice
«Little brat! Get ready! It's time to go!» I groaned and slowly got up taking my stuff, we got in line, me in the first one in front of Manoban, she was about to talk when I heard a very familiar voice yell
«WASSUP MOTHERFUCKERS! I'M HERE!! WHERE'S MY BITCH!?»
I turned around and dropped everything «OMG! MY BAD BITCH!!»
I yelled starting to run towards her, she saw me and smiled opening her arms, as soon as I reached her I jumped in her arms, locking my legs behind her back and we hugged tight we both said simultaneously «I MISSED YOU!!!!» we remained in silence and in that position, she then started walking towards Manoban still with me in her arms and looked at her «Wassup Marshal! I'm a new cadet, give me some minutes to get ready so we can go.»
I turned my head and looked at Manoban, she was, as always, with a bitch, cold face, flawless, straight posture and strict eyes «So you must be Park Ji Hyo, 22 years old, half Korean and half Italian. Born on February 1st.»
I looked back at Poison «She did her homework.» she put me down and smirked
«And you are Marshal Lalisa Manoban, 22 years old, Thai, you live here alone, your mom lives in Thailand in Bangkok you're birth place, she is divorced and married to Marco Brueschweiler, which is your step dad. He's a certified Swiss Master Chef and is a part of Global Master Chef of the World Chef Association. You were born on March 27. Watcha think? I did my homework too.»
Manoban was about to talk but General Kim did it first «Yah! Who do you think you are uh?»
Poison looked at her and said «General Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, 23 year old, Korean, you come from a wealthy family, you studied in Auckland, New Zealand then came back. You're born on January 16. You're Manoban's bestfriend along with Park Chaeyoung, English name Roseanne Park. Born in Auckland, New Zealand, then moved to Melbourne, Australia then here in Korea. Born on February 11.»
General Kim was speechless and I slowly started applauding my best friend «Wow Poison! You could have shared those informations with me but it's okay.»
She looked at me and smiled «Aish, mianhae, I searched everything yesterday night.»
I shrugged «It's fine. By the way, here they won't call you Poison, they don't even call me Toxic.» I ranted, she shrugged
«I will make them.»
Manoban butted in our conversation «Cadet Park, you have 10 minutes to change. Cadet Kim show her where to go. You two and us three have to talk later.»
We didn't say anything and went away.

«Jihyo~» I called her, she looked at me «I really missed you.» I pouted «I felt so lonely without you by my side...»
«Aww Jichu~» she rested her arm around my shoulders and pulled me close while we went to our destination «I won't leave you anymore, I promise