💥Chap.49: Red, Axe and the plan to get Jisoo back💥

I felt like shit for the troubles I've caused to Lisoo, only because I was selfish and hoped Lisa would fall for me, but it was clear from the start she wasn't interested in me and when Jisoo joined the picture it was clear that Lisa was crazy for...

I felt like shit for the troubles I've caused to Lisoo, only because I was selfish and hoped Lisa would fall for me, but it was clear from the start she wasn't interested in me and when Jisoo joined the picture it was clear that Lisa was crazy for her, but still, I decided to try one last time, creating a break in their relationship.
Now, I wanted to help Lisa get Jisoo back no matter what, if I had to fight against Jihyo or even Red and Axe, I was ready, I wanted to make things right. I didn't ruin two random people relationship, but my own precious best friends, a happy relationship that was just starting after a long fight to make it happen, a relationship that made two of my most important people happy. I really regretted my choice and Jisoo needed to know, cause she didn't know I had feelings for Lisa.

I sighed as I observed my group of cadets following every instruction I gave too scared to go against me. They needed a refreshment about what we learned till now.

I need to talk to Jisoo but how? She won't even hear me out.

I sighed and something got my attention, two well known women were walking at a fast pace with rather harmful objects toward the entrance of the academy.

I quickly ordered «YOU'RE DISMISSED EARLY!» as I ran towards the second entrance hoping to reach our office as soon as possible, Lisa and Chaeyoung were there discussing a trip we should do with the cadets.

I slammed the door open bringing their attention on me «Red and Axe are here. And they're armed and seem quite pissed.»
Chaeyoung stood up «We're also armed, nothing to worry about, they won't kill us or anything.»
I looked at Lisa, she wasn't bothered at all, she looked like she had something in mind.

As I was observing her, the door slammed open and the two we were expecting entered with a threatening expression and gun out, Lisa stood up and bowed «Welcome back Red and Axe, we were expecting you. I guess you finally knew about me and Jisoo, I'm glad you came cause I'm planning on taking her back and I would really use some of your help. We still haven't broke up but she acts like she has. I hope you will collaborate with me.»
Red said mad «YOU SLEPT WITH JENNIE! AND JENNIE YOU FUCKING BETRAYED JISOO!»

After saying that the door slammed open once again revealing a worried Jihyo who was saying «Red and Axe are–» but she stopped herself as she saw them and smiled «H-Heyyyy, listen, don't kill them. Jisoo would be really hurt and me too. And many more.» Jihyo noticed the gun and was sure they had other harmful objects hidden somewhere on them. She ran in front of them and forced a calm smile «I completely agree that Lisa is a piece of shit with a trashed mind but it's probably because of all this years in the military and I agree that Jennie may completely look like a hoe, but all she did after all was caring for a friend and hoping that Lisa will love her back. I don't blame her, love is dumb and makes you do dumb things, but there's no need to kill anyone.»
Axe raised an eyebrow «Are you crazy? We're here armed just because some of the Scorpions On Fire gang tried to get rid of us. I mean yeah at the start we wanted to put some holes in these two bodies but we know in a relationship fights are normal and Jisoo cares too much about them, we won't dare hurt her. So chill, we opted for plan B aka some good old beating.»
Red added «A peaceful way.»
I commented «Does beating people sounds like something peaceful?»
The two looked at each other and shrugged nodding and Red added «Till you don't kill that someone yeah. We considered it a peaceful way.»
I facepalmed and Chaeyoung said «Actually talking without yelling and insults is a peaceful way.»
Axe chuckled «Is talking still trending?»