🔞Chap.45: Revelation🔞

It was a week since Jisoo got home, things between her and Lisa were going great, with Jihyo well, they still fought but they always made up, it was kinda annoying that whole thing to be honest but she knew that they would have surpassed even that...

It was a week since Jisoo got home, things between her and Lisa were going great, with Jihyo well, they still fought but they always made up, it was kinda annoying that whole thing to be honest but she knew that they would have surpassed even that obstacle.

She was outside sitting near the house big fountain with a book and Dalgom running around with Kuma and Kai, it was really peaceful, the sound of the water, of the wind, of the birds and the nature. She knew she was safe as long as she stayed in her property, don't get her wrong, she knew that technically she was fine even outside cause her dad got locked away but still.

Suddenly a loud voice full of aegyo disturbed the peace around Jisoo «Jagi~~, love~~, babe~~, babygirl~~ where are you~? Unnie misses you~~» it was Lisa.
Jisoo sighed and whispered «Here she comes...» she rolled her eyes and didn't move, Lisa was soooo clingy since they started.... Dating.

Jisoo kept reading not minding her girlfriend, until the book in her hands got thrown away «Hey!» Jisoo said annoyed as two arms wrapped around her pulling her into Lisa «I was in the middle of the drama!» the younger rolled her eyes at the annoying Marshal who interrupted her peaceful time.

Lisa kissed her neck once and stood up, pulling Jisoo with her «Ya, Lalisa! Calm your tits down!»
She smiled «There's only one way to do that.» she then smirked and grabbed the shorter girl putting her on her shoulder
«Ya! Put me down! My book! The dogs! Ya Lalisa!» she whined starting to hit her Marshal back but after all that happened she had the strength of a 2 years old girl
«Chill babygirl, no one is going to steal them.» Lisa then playfully slapped Jisoo's butt as a warning to don't move cause she would have probably fell.

They were now inside the house, making their way upstairs, since the Cimorelli left the day before Jisoo could see the mischievous grin Lisa always had and now that she was free to do whatever she wanted.

«Lisa, whatever you are thinking, I'm on my period.» Jisoo obviously lied but Lisa didn't buy it
«Jagi, you won't have your period this month because of all the shit you have to take and you're stressed body.»
Jisoo crossed her arms «To be honest I hate the fact that Chaerin and you are friends.»

At the thought of Chaerin something came to Jisoo's mind....

I know Lisa can't keep her pussy and her desire under control, except if she's in a relationship or well that's what I learned from Chaeyoung, damn that girl is a sea of informations. Let's start stanning Park Chaeyoung everyone! *Sigh* What if she slept even with her? I mean I wasn't that much alive, wasn't I? And Chaerin is hot, but that would have meant she never really loved me. After all, she slept with Jennie back at the academy before I found out, then she should have stopped, at least that's what she said.... My trust issues are having bad feelings... And there's this thing that she's keeping away from me that happened while I was in a coma... What if she really slept with my female doctor? Well, then I'll sleep with Bobby as a revenge and Lisa can go fuck herself. He sure won't mind that.