💕Chap.54: Punishment💕

After that half a hour hang out with the BTS guys, Lisa had another meeting to attend to and to be sure I didn't cause any more troubles she dragged me with her

After that half a hour hang out with the BTS guys, Lisa had another meeting to attend to and to be sure I didn't cause any more troubles she dragged me with her. We were now in her car on our way to wherever she needed to be.

«Lisa, once again, meetings are so fucking boring can't I go back at the academy? I promise I'll be good.» I pleaded Lisa
«No. You can not. You're like a magnet for troubles so I prefer having my eyes over you. You will also be my secretary, cause I wouldn't mind having some help with all the stuff today.» Lisa said focused on the road
I sighed rolling my eyes «Okay Sir.»
Lisa confessed «I wouldn't mind you addressing me that way in bed but I prefer you screaming my name.»
I scoffed «You perv.»
Lisa chuckled «You're on the same boat as me. You're in my world now Jisoo, you can't deny that. You're not fully into it but pretty much. Just embrace it.»
I smirked «So I'm in your world uh?»
«What are you thinking Kim Jisoo? I know you well enough to understand when you're beautiful brain is coming up with something. You better remember that at every action, there's a reaction.»
I smirked and moved my hand on her leg, moving it up and down, going closer and closer to her core, this would have a better effect probably if we weren't wearing the army uniform but I took what I could.

«Jisoo.» she warned me as I now moved my hand up and under both pants and underwear «Kim Jisoo.» she warned me again but I did something I'm really good at, defying orders.

I rubbed her clit in circular motion, she let out a moan and I said evilly «Be focused on the road, Sir.» as her moans got more frequent I moved my hand down to her folds and inserted two fingers, she was wet enough to do that, I started pumping in and out, as she she kept driving trying her best to focus, moaning my name and gripping the steering wheel stronger.
I felt her walls clench around my fingers and I knew she was close so I pumped a couple of more times and took out my hand, licking my fingers as I chuckled, I would have regret that later? Hell yeah. Would this add to my punishment? Very likely. Did I cared? Not much.

She quickly glared at me as I looked at her innocently like I just didn't deny her orgasm.

Feel the frustration I feel Lalisa. Ah!

I smirked and looked out the window as Lisa low dark voice informed me «You're in troubles baby girl. This day will be pure hell for you.»
I gulped and shivered in excitement, that voice only came out when she was horny and when her dominant side was over the roof which meant my submissive side was coming out, well, to be honest it still wasn't really there cause it was stronger than me, I had to rebel. I couldn't just submit. Or not immediately at least...

I took out my phone and changed the theme purposely «I'm finally done with Whistle, I used the record with our voices. Here listen and tell me whatcha think about our song.»
I connected with a cave my phone to the radio and pressed play.

As the song went through I don't know why but I felt kinda anxious, I really wanted Lisa to like it and approve it, since this song took me a year basically between everything.