🔞Chap.47: New point of view🔞

As soon as Bobby parked Jisoo's car outside his house, the girl nerves started to appear and she blurted out nervously «For you information, I never had sex with a boy

As soon as Bobby parked Jisoo's car outside his house, the girl nerves started to appear and she blurted out nervously «For you information, I never had sex with a boy. Lisa used a dildo with me before, sure. But I think it will be different...?»
Bobby chuckled «You'll tell me if it's different after.»
The two got out of the car and Bobby locked it, giving the keys back to its owner who showed them in her backpack. Bobby took her hand again and while unlocking his house door he said «Remember Jisoo, you wanted this. Don't get mad if you won't be able to walk for a couple of days.»
Jisoo rolled her eyes «You won't be rougher than Lisa.»
He smirked and opened the door making me go inside first «Oh I will be worst than her Jisoo, trust me.» a chill ran down my spine as he closed the door. I removed my shoes, dropped my bag on the floor and removed my coat hanging it.

I looked around and Bobby had a really nice taste. I like the absence of colors, it was totally my style. I went into his living room and admired it, it was simple and the only trace of colors were the red, orange and pink-ish stuff like pillows.

 I went into his living room and admired it, it was simple and the only trace of colors were the red, orange and pink-ish stuff like pillows

(A/N: imagine that on the right instead of the big painting there's a TV)

«Wow Bobby, you really have a nice taste. Did you decorated it?» I asked still looking around
«Yes. With the help of Chaerin. I was for a while black, grey and white style but she said that some colors wouldn't be bad.» he explained now next to me
«Well, Chaerin was right. Some colors do really fit. Lisa loves colors too, infact her whole room is colored. Kinda like Lisa herself her soul is a colorful one.»
Bobby smiled in listening to her, Jisoo was really in love with Lisa, so in love that she didn't notice how she often talked about her «I imagined it. While you are more like me right?»
Jisoo nodded «I am. But Lisa is trying to make me add some colors in my room. She's quite annoying but that's just Lisa and I accepted the whole package.»
He smiled and asked «You sure you wanna have sex with me?»
Jisoo looked at him and nodded firmly «Please, I told you I wanted you, that I need you. Wait, you don't wanna have sex with me? Ain't I attractive?» Jisoo's insecurities were starting to emerge, yeah, thanks to Lisa she made huge progresses but she still wasn't that confident.