Chap.26: The truth about THAT day...

Two days before was Christmas, we were still in our house since we still had holidays

I was sitting on my bed wearing Lisa's necklace, with the second one, which was had the red heart, in my hands looking at it remembering her words..

"I want you to give it to me when you will love me back. As a sign of giving your heart to me, cause as you can see I already gave you mine, it's in that silver circle."

What did Lisa even saw in me? Why is she so determined to conquer my heart? Why she has feelings, no, she loves me? There are better girls both in beauty and smartness... Like Jennie, she's sexy, smart, strong, she's every men and women dream girl. Why is Lisa even interested in me? I can't love, I can't start a relationship, I can't open up, I'm ugly, smart yes but, I'm weak and... Ugly. I have so many issues and maybe enemies? Was the stalker someone who hates me? Was he/she alone? Did he/she worked for someone or not? Here's another reason why Lisa shouldn't even be interested in me, I'm REALLY good at lying, I also have panic attacks, I'm just too flawed....

I sighed and carefully put the jewellery away, closing the small box and placed it on my nightstand laying on my bed on my side and observing it for a couple of seconds then shook my head.

I took out my phone and played some games but after an hour I got bored, since Dalgom was out with Jennie and her dogs and no one was at home, I didn't know what to do.

It was in moment like this that I missed even more my unnie, when she was still alive, I was never alone.

Flashbacks of her death started storming through my head, I never needed someone as much as I needed him or her in that moment. I grabbed my now pounding head while shaking it trying to make the flashbacks disappear, tears were about to fall.

I stood up and ran out of the room, going in the one beside mine which was Lisa's. I didn't know why but I just went there, I opened the always unlocked door and to my surprise I found Lisa reading a book, laying peacefully on her bed, with Leo and Luca playing around.

Lisa's room (imagine it bigger):