💥Chap.30: Reliving the nightmare but 10 times worst💥

Right after Jisoo called me I drove to the address she gave me but as I feared, she was nowhere to be found

Right after Jisoo called me I drove to the address she gave me but as I feared, she was nowhere to be found. As soon as I got back I watched the security cams tapes and saw how she tried to fight back and how it was impossible to know who they were.

I slammed my fist on the desk and stood up running for the house yelling «EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! JIHYO, JENNIE, CHAEYOUNG, LISA QUICK COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!! WE'VE GOT NO TIME TO LOSE!!»
While I heard the girls steps coming towards me I took out my phone and dialed BamBam's number.

Jennie asked me «What's happening?»
I started answering «Jisoo was–» but I was interrupted by BamBam picking up the call.

(BB=BamBam L=Lalisa)

BB: Yo! Wassup?
L: Bam! Gather the whole gang and come as fast as you can to our house! We have an emergency it's related to Jisoo!
BB: *running around* JACKSON, MOMO, YUGYEOM, MINA! HELP ME GET THE OTHERS QUICK! GET ALSO EVERYTHING WE MIGHT NEED, WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!! *back to speaking to Lisa* What happened to her?
L: She got kidnapped!! *Girls exclaimed in shock*
BB: FUCK! Who is the culprit?
L: I have no idea come fast!
BB: Arasso. Where on our way.

I hung up and looked at the others, Jihyo's face showed beyond concern, her legs were shaking and she suddenly lost all her strength, luckily Chaeyoung got her in time so she didn't get hurt. I went to her side and reassured her «We're gonna find her.»
Jihyo nodded and slightly recompensed, tears were starting to fall «Lalisa, if something happens to Jisoo, I– I just– I couldn't bare that.... I promised to protect her to don't get her hurt. I also promised this to her sister since Jisoo and I are so close. I-I failed in maintaining my promise... We gotta find her! Who knows what can happen to her! I need her Lalisa! I. Need. Her.»
«I promised to protect her too, I promised I wouldn't have let anyone hurt her again. So, we both failed, but we can do something, we can redeem ourselves from this mistake.» I said laying a hand on her shoulder.

The front door literally burst open after being forced by someone and the gang entered full of bags, guns and clearly panic on their faces.

Youngjae informed us «I already informed Red and Axe, if everything goes as planned they'll be here soon.»
Jihyo nodded and dried her tears «Whoever did this, surely has a death wish, nobody mess with The Burners Family.»

I got chills by hearing Jihyo's voice tone but I still acted calm, cause panicking wouldn't have helped us.