Chap. 6: The start of ranger training

The whole class was now walking towards the meeting point where they would have started their Ranger training

The whole class was now walking towards the meeting point where they would have started their Ranger training. Everyone was following the orders, everyone except for someone. You probably guessed, our Jisoo refused to stay in line, walk at the same pace and with the same foot as her comrades, while trying to run away a couple of times but Marshal Manoban wouldn't let her.

Jisoo scoffed «You're so annoying!!! Let me free!!! Let me live!!!»
Manoban sighed «You really aren't learning anything, aren't you?»
Jisoo rolled her eyes «Tsk...»

Jisoo remained in line and followed the orders and soon the whole group reached their designed spot. They had a 10 minutes break, so everyone sat and talked to others. A Lieutenant, Lee Jae-Kwang which went quite along with Jisoo told her
«Yo! I dare you to go to Marshal Manoban and say something to make her blush. Rumors says it's impossible to make her blush. And you would never have the courage. But you like challenges soooo...» trailed of the older guy, Jisoo smiled and said
«Challenge accepted. If I succeed, you will help me get out of the Academy for a day after we're done here. Deal?»
He thought about that and said «But if you lose, you will kiss me. Deal?»
Jisoo smiled «Deal.» she looked around for the Marshal and when she saw her she yelled «YA! MARSHAL MANOBAN!»
The Marshal looked at her and made her way, towering over the younger, so Jisoo stood up and the older asked «What it is Jisoo?»
The Cadet went really near her Marshal just a couple of inches apart and said «You scold me for being involved in illegal stuff, yet you're doing something illegal, you know?» Lisa looked at her confused and scrunched her eyebrows, so Jisoo went near her ear and whispered seductively, her hot breath caressing her Marshal ear «You're being illegally beautiful..»
She then parted and looked at her Marshal face hoping to see her blush and when she did, Marshal Lalisa Manoban was indeed blushing!

Jisoo smirked and sat back, side glancing at her comrade, happy to have won. She then looked again at Lisa and saw something weird in her eyes, they were softer, her mouth slightly apart, she was still red, but she quickly recomposed and said «How dare you act this way towards your Marshal? You need to get punished.»
Jisoo rolled her eyes «What a news...»
Marshal added «I told you to stop rolling your eyes. That's it. You're punishment will be worst.»
Marshal Manoban grabbed Jisoo arms and pulled her on her feet then dragged her away and said
«Let's start with 50 push ups, 50 squats, run 10 laps, 60 jumping jacks, 30 burpees and 20 crunches. We'll see if you will fool around like this again.»
Jisoo's mouth dropped «ARE YOU FOR REAL!?» she recomposed herself and said «Never. Keep dreaming about it.» she was about to go when Marshal Manoban stopped her and said sternly «You can't do whatever you want here Cadet Kim. You have to respect your superiors and follow what you're told to do. No buts and or rejections.»
Jisoo looked Manoban straight in her eyes and she got quite scared, she never saw Lisa this quite mad. This time she was really in trouble «Listen Manoban, it was a dare so chill. I didn't mean to disrespect you for once.» she said rolling her eyes
«I don't care what it was.» Manoban said mad
«Why are you being so dramatic? Fuck I really can't stand you.» Jisoo said shaking her head and went away ignoring the calls from her Marshal and went to her comrade «What a drama queen geez.»