Sexuality doesn't define you (Eyeless Jack x bisexual!female!reader)

Hello my lovely weirdos! This one shot was requested by RockerChic4Life. I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n's POV:
I sighed, placing my head in my folded arms that rested on the table.

"I'm just so nervous, Jeff..." I mumbled.

"What if he leaves me? What if he gets disgusted by me? What if he hurts me?" I hurriedly questioned.

"Y/n! Y/n! Calm down!" He exclaimed.

"Look," he raised my head with his hands, my e/c eyes staring into his pale blue eyes,"I understand how nervous you are. I was there aswell. When I came out as a pansexual, I was SO nervous. I thought that everyone would be disgusted with me or they'd view me differently. But, they didn't. They accepted me with open arms, even Jane." He explained, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

"I also know that EJ would NEVER think negatively about anything you say or do. He loves you. You're sexuality isn't going to change that." He added sincerely.

"How do you know that?" I questioned with a frown.

He smiled softly, rubbing my hand comfortingly,"I don't. I'm just looking on the bright side in this situation."

I sighed, feeling my stomach twist at all the possibilities of how my coming out to EJ would end.

None of the scenarios were good.

You see, I'm dating EJ and I'm happy to call him my boyfriend, he's happy to call me his girlfriend.

We've been dating for three months and I've known him for two years.

But, he doesn't know that I'm not as straight as I appear to be. I'm bisexual and all the pastas know aside from EJ. Their reactions didn't matter to me as much as EJ's does.

I'm afraid my sexuality will lead to our relationship being terminated.

"Just, try not to think about it that much. And if you're so worried, just ask EJ his opinion on bi people or anyone from the LGBTQ+ community." Jeff suggested.

I smiled softly,"That doesn't sound bad actually."

(Later that evening)

Y/n's POV:
I sighed, my leg bouncing up and down in nervousness and fear.

"Come on, Y/n. Don't be a pussy and juay bring the subject up! But what if he asks why you're asking?!" I shrieked softly, tugging at my hair.

"Y/n?"

Speak of the devil....

"Hey, what's wrong, babe?" EJ questioned, making his way over to our bed where I sat.

He sat down beside me and I sighed, looking down at my lap.

"I-i'm just s-so stressed out these days." I confessed slowly.

Technically that wasn't a lie. I was stressed out about my coming out.

It was a hard thing to do and one of the scariest things I've ever went through.

He frowned, setting his mask down beside him.

"Stressed? What's got you so stressed?" He questioned with concern.

I nibbled on my bottom lip nervously.

"I-i can't tell you.." I breathed out.

"Why not?" He questioned.