{1}Cheating!lori x cheated on!Male!Reader ~1

If I had to choose out of doing texting or you, I would choose you~ Lori loud

Part 1:

.........

Today is Valentine's day and I was planning on surprising my girlfriend, lori, with a date to a fancy restaurant. I already told her what to wear and she was super excited about it. I'm now in my house picking out a suit and a tie to wear with my shoes. It was soon six o'clock, which was the time I was suppose to be at the restaurant.

I took a nice shower, brush my teeth and smooth my hair out. "You look great (Y/N)." I told myself while looking in the mirror. I rushed to put on my clothes and ran straight out of my house and into my car.

I sped from my house to lori's house. When I reached there, I saw a familiar truck. 'wait, isn't that bobby's truck?' I asked myself. I parked my car in front of the loud's house (get it?). I fixed myself before knocking on the door. I heard shuffling before someone open the door. "Bobby?" "(Y/N)?" 'what was he doing here?' I asked myself, again, confuse. "Is lori in there?" I question him. He looked nervous. I wonder why?

Lori P.O.V

The doorbell ring and Bobby went to check it out for me. My family went out somewhere and I wanted to stay and guard the house. I heard a familiar male voice other then bobby's own. I went downstairs to see what's up.

Bobby P.O.V

I can't believe lori's boyfriend is here. She said that he would be coming tomorrow. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked and saw lori. She froze in her spot looking nervous. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Lori asked (Y/N). "I want to know what he's doing here!" He said pointing at me. I was even more nervous. I looked at lori, waiting for what she would say. "I-I-I thought you were coming tomorrow..." She said. "I can't believe you were cheating on me with my best friend!" He yelled. Lori didn't say anything. "...And your not even denying this. I-I'm leaving." He walked out the house angry. He went into his car and drove off. I looked at lori. "So um....." I started . "Just get out of my house please." She plead. I walked out the house, into my truck and drive off.