{29} Princess! (Older!Lola X Male! Reader) AU!

Lola P.O.V

I was sitting down on my comfortable and silky bed as I wrote in my journal. My pink dress with lace at the bottom reach to my mid thigh as I sat Indian style on the floor. I lean over to my book and wrote in it.

I was wondering how my poor life made me become a princess. A beautiful princess. I heard a knock on the door and I shouted "Come in!"

The person that knocked on the door came in and saw the most handsome man I ever seen. His long (color) hair was slick back into a manbun. His (color) eyes looked at me. It attract you. I could stare at them all day. He wore a collar white buttoned-up shirt with pockets; and khaki pants.

"H-Hello, Princess Lola. The k-king tell me to tell you to come to the grand table for dinner. We have guests." He said. He look shy. I nodded my head, "Of course. Also, you can call me Lola."

He shook his head, "No, I cannot. The rule said not to said the royalty name."

"Well, you can say it when people are not around?" I questioned him. He thought for a minute, then sigh and said "As you wish, your highness."

He quietly close the door and I was wondering when will I see him again.

***

After adding another layer of mascara, I quickly went downstairs, knowing I would be late for dinner. I wear a blue gown, floor lenght. The laces at the bottom of the dress, around the waist, showing off my flat stomach, and the sleeves. I wore my stilettos and model my way down the stairs. During the way, I stop every few minutes to put on my lip gloss or mascara.

Gasp for air, these stairs are long.

"I'm here, guys. Don't worry. You don't have to wait for me," I wave me hand at every one, saying hi. I saw the (color) eyes maid. I smiled and waved at him. "Hi" , I mouthed.

He smiled shyly and mouthed "Hi." I smiled as I took a seat next to my big bro, Lincoln.
"Hey, Lola." Lincoln greeted me. "Hey, Lincoln. Do you know who these guests are?"

Lincoln shook his head, "No. But I do know that they are here for to make a crown." I suddenly got excited, What if I'm picked?

"Don't think you'll get the crown lola." Lincoln read my thoughts. "They're only gonna give it to the oldest, which is leni. Despite lori's already a princess with a crown, so the crown won't be yours." He explain. I crossed my hand in disappointment. "Why won't they give it to me?" " 'cause-" "Don't explain Lincoln. I already know why."

Don't blame me. I don't know how royalty go.

"Now. Time to make the announcement of whose gonna get the crown. You guys should already know. Leni! Come up here!" Our mom said. She wore a light red dress. And her heels, well you couldn't even see dew to how long the dress is. Everyone clapped for leni. Though I was mad that I didn't get the crown I still clapped.

Skip the time bro!!!

I was in my room taking off my make up. I heard my door open then close. I turn around to see Y/N. "S-Sorry for S-Scaring you princess." He said. I smiled. "As long as it's you in fine." I continued to take off my make up. "D-Do you need anything p-princess?" I heard Y/N asked. I shrugged. "I just want to date you. But I can't." I sigh. "It's so hard being a princess. You have to date princes you don't even know. They tried to set me up with prince Clyde and he wasn't even my age. Wow!" I heard footsteps coming close to me. "I-It's ok. M-Maybe we can k-keep it a secret?" He asked unsure. I turn around and kissed him on the lips. Maybe that should answer his question.