{39} Sexuality (Luna X Female!Transgender!Reader) ~1

Part 1

/././././././././././././././././

"Luna.... I really like you." I confessed my love to Luna in the gym up the bleachers. She looked at me awkwardly. "I'm sorry (male name). I only like girls." Luna told me. I just nod my head and run off in embarrassment.

But that was all in the past. I walk into my new school with my (color, brand) shirt, (l/s, color) pants and (color, brand) shoes. Everyone eyes were on me. No one doesn't even recognize me. I walk into the principals office. I knocked. "Come in." I heard a male voice replied. I came in to see the principal. "Hello. Your must be (female name) L/N Come in, come in." He motion me. I came in and sat on the chair that was in front of him.

Time+Skip=timeskip

I was walking to my first class until I notice a familiar face. Luna Loud. The girl who I confessed to in grade nine. Now we're in grade eleven. I continued walking to my first class. As I walked in the class, there were students staring at me. The teacher notice and introduce me to the class. She told me to sit next to a empty seat that was in the back. I walked there and sat next to the empty seat. The teacher start talking about how the year supposed to be and stuff like that. The door open and there was a voice heard. "Sorry  I'm late ma'am. I was just at the music room." I heard that familiar raspy voice. I look up to see it was luna. She came to the seat next to me. She looked at my direction. "Your must be F/N. Nice to meet ya." She whispered to me. I nod my head, trying not to freak out. She lean back on her chair, paying attention to the teacher.

#Break

I walked down the hall to the cafeteria. I open the door to see everyone talking to each other. I was about to walk in when I feel a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from going inside. "Hey F/N. Want to sit with me?" It was Luna who stopped and asked. I blushed beet of red. "Uhh sure." I followed after her as she walked in. She's to precious to be call 'she'. As Luna walked in. Luna led me to a table with a little of students. "Guys, this is Y/N. Y/N, these are my friends." Luna introduce me to her friends. I smile and wave at them. I sat down as Luna and her friends start talking. I was just staring at Luna. Luna was so cute. Only if she did like boys then I wouldn't be a transgender.