{90}•Save Lincoln• (OCs included)

Requested by this good person GeekyCookie1
Enjoy!
P.S: no X Reader

_._._._._._._._._

"Lincoln! It's been the same everyday! You're always sneaking out at night! Why do you do that?!" Lincoln's dad shouted at him. Lincoln look down at His feet not sure himself. "Go back in your room and don't come back out!" His dad demanded. Lincoln nod and did as his father said. His father went back inside his bedroom very furious.

Meanwhile, Leon and his sisters were worried. "Do you guys know what happen to lincoln?" Lynn confusingly asked. "He's been sneaking out, but do you know why?" Luna answered with a question. "Maybe he doesn't like it here." Leni said. "You know, leni may be right. There can't be no other reasons lincoln want to sneak out of the house." Lori stated. "Unless he's out partying, with girls, or in a gang." Lisa added. Everyone stared at her and blinked. Soon, they heard the doorbell. "Coming!" Lori said as she was about to open the door, but a hand reach the door knob before she could. "I'll take it." Lynn Sr. Said. He soon open the door to be faced to faced with a black and pink hair girl. She was medium height and skinny with white skin. People know her as the daughter of the father who owns the acelin fashion.

"Hello! I'm here for Lincoln and leon loud." The girl said. "Who are you?" Mr. Loud asked. They girl gasped in shock. "I'm Bonnie acelin. How can you not know who I am?" Asked bonnie. Mr. Loud was about to say something until lori and leni piped in. "She's the daughter of the acelin  fashion design!" The black and pink head smirk. "I'm honoured that you're a fan of me." "I love your work so much!" Leni shouted. Bonnie chuckled. She then went back to mr. Loud. "Sir, if Lincoln and leon doesn't come then..." She stopped. Mr. Loud raised up an eyebrow. "Leon can go, but Lincoln will stay here." Bonnie frowned. "If they don't come then," She hold up a poster with a very cute poppy on it. "This puppy will die and they are the only two people that can help save it." Bonnie lied. She put the poster close the mr. Loud's face. He looked at it sadly. "Fine, they'll go. Lincoln! Come down here!"

Lincoln came down the stairs looking sad, he's probably gonna scream at me again. Thought lincoln. He finally reached down where his dad and Leon was. "Yes?" He questioned. Mr. Loud pointed at Bonnie as she waved. "Go with her and come back before mid-night." He stated. Lincoln look at his dad confused. He eventually nods and followed the girl. As they were walking, Lincoln asked her a few questions. "Who are you?" "Oh! Just call me bon bon. A new recruit to your group." Bonnie explained. Lincoln looked at her nervously. "Where are we going?" "To your friends house, Helen's." "Why did you pick us up and our other friends?" "Because they want me to get to know you guys better." As soon as she said that, they had finally reached Helen's house. Bonnie open the door to be greeted by their friends. "Hey, guys!"

.,.,.,.,.,

I will continue this, I'll be making a part 2. I just wanted to hurry with this one shot. Did you enjoy? I'm also gonna be doing a special, so watch out for that...

Bye!👌✊✌