{59} Boo!-gers (Loud House X Fem!Reader!) •Lana Loud•

You are older then lynn, but younger then luna. You are an artist. I'll change the name when I have it in mind...
P.S: I want this to be an episode. Enjoy!

.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.
Your P.o.V

Everyone was in the front room watching T.V, which they voted in the siblings meeting. I went and sat next to Luna on the couch. "Eww! Lana! That's gross!" I heard lola said loudly. I looked over at Lana to see her digging in her nose. "What? It feels good." Lana said. She took her hands out of her nose and look at it, which had a big booger on it. "Oh! That's a big one. I'm saving that." Lana stated. She wiped it in her overalls pocket then continued picking her nose. "You really need to learn lady-like." Lola informed. Lana just shrugged. "Lana, it would really be nice if you stop doing that." Lori told her. Lana smirked. "I'll stop only if you take me to the dumpster." Lana pointed her booger finger at lori. She screamed and so did everyone else. "Don't touch me lana! Lana if you dear!" Lori threatened as she backed up. Lana walked closer to Lori, so did her finger. "I wont. Only if you don't take me to the dumpster." Lori sigh. "Fine." She walked out the door as Lana followed suit.

.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.

"Here's your mud pie." I said holding the plate of mud pie to lana's face. Lana took the plate from me. "Thanks Y/N!" Lana said, then she quickly ate the pie. "Gesture! Play me some music about hops and I." Lana had her hands behind head, while  laying down on her bed. Luna start playing her guitar very annoyed.

Made it myself

"Humans and frogs, they come in two.
They locked eyes, what do they do?
They became friends!
And forever they will stay together."

Luna played. Lana rocked her head to the tune. "Catchy. Lola! Tea please!" Lana demanded. Lola was annoyed as everyone else. "I'm not giving you tea." She said with her arms crossed against her chest. Lana looked at her slightly angry. "Oh really.'' Lana point her booger finger at lola. Lola screamed. "Fine!" She cried as she made tea for lana. She quickly give it to her and ran out the room crying. I went and run after her.

.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.

,later that night,

"Ok guys, Lana's clearly demanded us to do things for her." Lori informed. "I know right! She is so obnoxious." Lola said as  she rolled her eyes. "We have to think of something." Lucy said to us. We all nod as we went in to thinking mood. "How about we just do what she saids?" Lincoln requested. Everyone looked at him confuse. "What do ya mean stincoln?" Lynn asked. "I mean, without her forcing us what to do, we'll just do it!" Lincoln explained. Everyone nod their head in approval.

,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,

"Hey lynn. Wanna roll in the mud with me?"
Lana asked as she point her booger finger at lynn. "Sure lana." Lynn said, not trying to get annoyed. I mean not that she don't like rolling in the mud, it's just might be right time. They both start playing in the mud. Couple minutes, Lana came inside. "Hey Y/N. Want to make a mud pie together? Oh and have a mud pie eating contest!" Lana asked me excitedly. Me!? Eating mud pie?! I had no choice, but to say yes. "S-Sure lana." I stuttered out. We made our mud pies and Lana ate all of it. She looked at me, waiting for me to eat. I took a small bite. I swallowed it and couple seconds after that I throw up.

Sibling meeting.

"Okay guys, this clearly isn't working. Y/N threw up! Do we have any other ideas?" Lori stated. She looked around and saw Lincoln hand was up. Lori shook her head. "No lincoln. Your last plan was a terrible idea." Lori said with her arms fold. "Why don't we just confront her dude? This is boogus." Luna said. Everyone agrees with her plan. The next day, we all went inside Lana and Lola shared room. Lola was already awake, so that was good. Lola shook Lana to wake up. Lana yawned and rubbed her eyes. She notice we were all there staring at her angrily. She scratched behind her head and laughed nervously. "Hey guys. What's up?" Lana asked. "The ceiling. Haha get it? But really, we're not here for jokes." Luan said. "You gotta stop what you're doing dude. It's driving every one crazy!" Luna confirm. Everyone nod their head. Not to mention that Lola asked to sleep in Luna, Luan and my room. Yes, we share rooms. "What do you guys mean?" Lana laughed nervously. "You made me roll in mud!" Lynn exclaimed. "And you made me eat mud pie!!" I exclaim with my arms crossed. She looked at every one of our angry face. "L-Look, I'm sorry guys. I-I just thought that it would be nice to be in control for once." She explained. "What do you mean?" Lisa asked unsure of her statement. "Well, everyone always getting everything. So I thought I'd just threaten you guys with my boogers, so I can have everything." Lana said. "Well it worked! I got my hair ruined just couple minutes ago." Leni said. We all looked at her to see her hair was actually ruined. "Maybe it was because you just woke up." Lori explained to her. "Ohhh. Nevermind then. Your good." Leni said. We all face palm. "What can I do to make up to you guys?" Lana asked desperately. We all looked at each other and smirked. "You can do my laundry, but wash your hands and don't forget, lavender." Lori said. "You can go to the mall with me and try on New clothes!" Leni said. "You can be my instrument listener." Luna smirked. "You can be my victims to some of my puns or you can just listen to my tear-rible jokes. Hahaha get it?" Luan said as she randomly pulls out a paper and tear it apart. We all groan. "You can be inspiration in painting. And trust me. It takes a lot of hours to paint." I stated. "You can do some sports with me." Lynn said. "You can be my personal maid! Oh how I always wanted one." Lincoln said. "You can become a corps for my fake funeral." Lucy said. "You can be my personal butler and Lincoln I know how you feel on having your own personal maid." Lola said. "You can be my new tester for my science project. And it's now just any project." Lisa said. "Poopoo!" Lisa said while she clapped her hands. Lana looked at all of us. She definitely will have a lot of pressure on her. She do this to her? I don't even know if I should do this to her. She slowly nod her head in approval. "Let it start tomorrow." Lori informed. She nod her head and we all went out of Lana and Lola shared room. I wonder what her day would be like tomorrow.