{44} LET'S not CLEAN! (The loud house X female!Reader)

Don't throw rude comment all because I forget. I forget which cleaning duties they were picked to do, so I'm just making up. Ok. I remember some..... And I'll be changing it a bit...... And in this Leni will be doing something.... Kinda Enjoy
.............

"Ok. Is everyone ready to clean?" Lori asked us. We all nod in response. "Good! Let's clean." Lori went to everybody's room to collect their dirty clothes. "I'll start washing the dishes." Lynn, Lucy and Luan said. They walked into the kitchen and start washing. "I'll start vacuuming." Luna said as she grabbed the vacuum. "We'll clean the yard!" Lana and Lola said in unsions. They both then ran outside. "I'll make inside here look better." Leni squeeled. She then do what she said she would do. "I'll continue on my experience and try not to make any mess." Lisa walked back upstairs to her and Lily shared room. "I'll take out the garbage again." Lincoln said. "And I'll just..... Do nothing." I smiled. I sat on the couch and relaxed while everyone was doing chores.

~2 days later~

"It's not fair that I have to do something and Y/N can't." Lincoln said angrily to himself. "I walked away from his room door. "What is there to do?" I asked myself unsure. I walk downstairs and look around the room. "Looks great. Why is everyone freaking out all because I one won't be doing no work?" I sat down on the couch. Right after I sat down, I heard my siblings coming downstairs rowing. "If Y/N won't do it, then I won't." Lincoln said as hold up a sign of a garbage. "Then if Lincoln won't clean, I won't either." Lori said with her hand crossed. She hold up a sign of laundry. The rest continued to complain.

*2 days later*

"What is that smell?" I asked my siblings. They shrugged and continue on what they was doing. Wow! They really took 'I'm not cleaning' seriously. I walked up the stairs to my room. I pass some of my siblings room and girl! Did that smell bad. I cover my nose, trying not to breath in the sent, and continue walking to my room. My mom and dad seems to don't have a problem about this. I walked in my room and shut the door. My room is still clean. I might've not clean the house, but I clean my room. I sat on my bed and took out my sketch book to draw.

*2 more days later*

I fluttered my eyes open. I got up from my bed and stretch. I sniffed the air and I almost vomit. That scent is getting everywhere. I went to my door and open it. A pile of garbage fell on me. Eww! I now smell like garbage. I walked through the garbage to get to the bathroom, but the bathroom had a pool of garbage in it. The same with the rest of the rooms. I walked up to Lincoln's room. "Hey." I said. He looked up from his comic book. "Hey." He replied. He then looked back in his comic book. "Have you seen lily?" I asked. That question probably trigger him because his face change from annoyed to surprised. He rushed out of his room and noted everyone about lily. Everyone started to clean the house. Jee, didn't know this could get them worked up. The house was now nice and clean. And it smelled good. "I still can't find lily." Lincoln shouted. Our mom came from upstairs with Lily in hand. Really? "Oh wow. This house is nice." Mom complimented. She put down Lily then went back up in her room. "So thats where Lily been." Lori said in a 'duh' voice.