{24} Talents (Luan x Male! Reader)

You were at luan's house, writing down jokes you and luan could use for your next comedy act. She finally came back in her room with some popcorns and nachos and cheese. I put down the book and take the popcorn from luan's hands. "Yes, popcorn!" You excitedly yelled. "Wow, you really like popcorn?" Luan laughed. You nod your head with your eye bulge out. "Yes!" "Did your eyes actually popped out? Hahaha get it?" You smiled. You took some popcorn and chew some. She took some nachos and ate some as well. You took half of the nachos for yourself and leave the rest for luan. "*knock knock*" You started. "Who's there?" Luan asked giggling. You giggled yourself. "Interrupting cow." "Interrupting cow w-" "Mooooooo!" You interrupted her. You both started to laugh yourselves up. Luna end up eating all of her nachos. She was trying to thief some of yours. "Hey! Nacho cheese." You joked. You both laughed again. "Cerealously." You both laugh once again. "Wow, you're so funny Y/N. You have a good talent." Luan stated. You smile and blushed. "Thanks luan, but I think your the one who have the talent." We both laugh and I start to pack up. "Anyways, see ya later?" I asked luan as I stand up and walk to the door. "Sure thing. Don't forget about the comedy act on saturday." Luan reminded me. I smiled and walked out of the house.