{75} Friendzy (Loud House X Fe/male!Reader)

I won't go back and watch the episode and type what they say, so I'm just gonna type my own lines. I kinda remember the scenes, so....
Enjoy!
,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,

Your P.O.V

"While we're on the road what music should we play kids?" Dad asked us. "Rock!" Luna stated. "Love song!" Lori stated. "(Song Genre)!" I stated. "Sports jam!" Lynn stated. "West coast rap." Lisa stated. Everyone looked at each other and started to fight. As we were fighting our mom pulled out a horn and played it making us shut up and also costing the back of the car glass to break.

"Kids! If you guys can't decide your dad and I will decide for you." She said as she looked at dad with a smirk. Our dad turn up the radio as it played a country song. Everyone groaned.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Kids! I'm going to the store! What do you want for dinner?!" Our dad asked from downstairs. Everyone came running from upstairs requesting what they would like. "Worms! The butcher always put them a side for me." Lana explained. "Eww! How about (Favorite Food)? I'm sure everyone will like it?" I stated. And just like that everyone freaked out again. Dad shouted for us to shut up. "If you can't decide, then I guess we're getting gulage(?)." He said, then started to dance out the door. Everyone groaned.

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

"Haha I've got the remote!" I stated happily while holding it above my head. Not no more." Lincoln said as he took the remote from my hand and jumped on some of our sisters head. He then went to sit down, but Lana took the remote from him. "Nuh uh." She said as she throw the remote to lola. "It's (The show Lola always watch)." Lola said. Everyone then started to fight for it. "You guys need to be REMOTEly control. Haha get it?" Luan joked. "But seriously I wanna watch a clown show." Luan said. Mom then came in the room with a calm face. "Well since you guys can't be fair with the remote, I'll take it." She said, then yuck the remote from lori. "Thank you." Mom then sat down on the couch and turn on the t.v.

On the t.v the old women pour water on a plant and watched it. "Now we just watch it grow." The old women stated. My mom stared at the t.v smiling. We all then groan.

A day later

"Hey Y/N. Clyde and I was so bored and we wanted to paint. Mind letting us use the canvas?" Lincoln asked me. I looked at him confusingly. "But it's my canvas." I stated. He shook his head in disapproval. I still looked confused. "Don't worry Y/N. I have a friend over." He stated. He then walk up to me. "So... Scooch." He took the canvas and I ran to mom's room. "Mom! Lincoln took my canvas." I explained. "Don't worry Y/N. He has a friend over." Mom replied as she was reading a book. I groaned.

@Lisa's room

"So as you may know, Lincoln has been able to do a lot of things with clyde." Lisa said as she pulled out a board. "When ever clyde's here, he's able to do as much as he can. Which is known as the friend card." Lisa explained. "So here's the plan.." Lisa explained everything to us and we all agreed.

#Next day=

"Hey Y/N we were just about to use the canvas." Lincoln said as he motion to him and clyde. "Sorry lincoln. We were here first." I smirked. He looked confused. "We?" I moved to the side, so he can see emily, my best girl friend. "Huh? That's not fair." He said then ran away to who knows where, while Clyde following him. "Why are y'all even doing this?" Emily asked me. I looked at her confuse. "Doing what?" "Using friends. Us?" "Technically we're not using you guys. We're also having fun and with our friends here we get to do what ever we want." I explained. She just shakes her head.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

For the pass couple hours, we've been bringing in our friends, so we can have anything we want. Well, bringing friends is the fun part, but bringing over fifty people? That's just to much. Some are even random people we never met at all.

"I bet you don't even know some of their names." Lynn said. I looked over at lincoln. "Yes I do! His name was Josh or was it john?" He questioned his self. I just shook my head. We then started to hear commotions. "Lola. Why does your friends have to be so rowdy?" Lana asked. "My friends? My bet is on lynn's friends." Lola said. "I don't even think it's Lynn friends. I think it's Luna own. Their little guitars makes all type of noise." I stated. Luna looked at me angrily. "Oh wanna say that again bro?" Luna came up to me. Everyone started to fight, which was a bad idea because a police came. Everyone got out of our house, even leni. Oh that sweet older sister. What are ever gonna do with her? Luckily lori brought her back in. Mom and dad came back looking confuse.

"Is this your house?" The police asked our parents. They nod. "You have a two hundred dollar find for the noise. Please quiet down. This is a nice neighborhood." He said before leaving. "Now you guys know you have to pay this out of your savings right?" Mom said. We all nod. "Oh dad! What are we having? Are we having (Favorite Food)?" You asked him. He looked nervously. "Actually we're having gulage. My friends are coming over." Right after my dad says that the doorbell rang. Dad opens it revealing his friends. We all groaned.

Really?