{56} Princess (Lynn X Male!Reader!)

"Now bow down to me." "Lynn, don't you think you're taking this to far?" "I said bow down to me! This is actually kinda fun! Especially since it has sports in it." Lynn complimented. "You mean the running?" Y/N asked Lynn confuse. Lynn nod. "I'm glad Lola wanted me to play with her. This is so much fun! I want to play this game more often." Lynn stated. Y/N nod his head. "Ok guys, princess is here. We may continue playing." Lola said in her pink gown. Y/N tied the sheet around his neck, so it can look like a cape. "I'm here to take you down." Y/N said in his evil voice since he was the evil guy. "Oh help me! Help me!" Lola faked cried for help. Lynn came from behind fake castle Lola made. "Not if I can help it!" Lynn said determinedly. We started to take fight. Y/N then lose after couple minutes. "You win. The princess is yours." Y/N said. Y/N then lie on the floor fake dead. Lynn and Lola celebrated. Y/N then 'wake' back up from his 'death'. "That was fun." Y/N said as Lynn and him walked out of Lola and lana's shared room. Not before he throw the sheet back on lana's bed. "Yeah it was. Maybe we should go see a game this Saturday as well and see if that's fun." Lynn suggested. Y/N nod his head. We continued to talk about other things.

I know, bad ending.