{3}Leni x F/M Reader ~1

I hate fashion just as much as I hate you~ leni loud

But you don't hate fashion...

~That's the point!!

Part 1:

"Bye guys, I'm going to my job!" Leni shouted from downstairs. They all replied with a "Bye, Leni!" She walked out the door to her job.

*time skip*

Your P.O.V

I walked into the clothing store of the mall. I've been always meaning to buy me some clothes and besides, I was going to a family dinner on Sunday so I gotta get clothes. I walk through some rackets of clothes and saw this dark blue jean pants. I picked it out and when to look for some shoes. Tennis would do the trick. I went to the cash register and show her what I buy. "Cool. Did you know you can like, change that pants into a shirt?" She asked me. I smiled and nod. "yeah I knew that. What's your name?" I asked. Not like I was a pervert or anything. I just want to become friends or more. "I'm Leni. What about you?" She asked as she showed me my bill. "I'm Y/N." I smiled as I pay her the bill. "would you mine if I take you out on Sunday, for a family dinner?" I asked her kinda flustered. "Sure, I'm free on Sunday anyways." She said as she wrote down her number and her address on a paper. She then gave it to me. "Great, thanks. I'll pick you up." "Sure" she smiled. I headed out of the store and back home.