{16} Ronnie Anne x Male! Reader

Topic: friendship

\_/_\_/_\_/_\_/_\_/_\_/_\_/

I walked in the cafeteria of the school to get my lunch. I got (any lunch) and a (juice flavor) juice. I walked to the group where I always sit. "Hey guys!" I greeted. They all waved at me. "What are you guys up to?" I asked as I took a bite of my food. "We were talking about the dance. Have you heard about it?" Clyde asked me. I nod my head in return. "Who are you planning to ask? I'm planning to ask Lori." Clyde said. Everyone at the table giggled. "Well.... I'm planning to ask Ronnie Anne." I answered softly, but loud enough so the table could hear. They all gasp. "R-Ronnie Anne? She's crazy! She'll probably say no, then leave you there heart broken, then laugh about in your face later!" Lincoln said. Everyone nodded their head in agreement. I just sigh. "Well, you never know unless you try." I said, then took a bite of my food.

×Day before the dance×

I was home, picking out some clothes on what I could wear for tomorrow. I was trying to impress Ronnie Anne. Luckily, I found a black and orange suit which suit for the Halloween theme. Hahaha. I laid it on my bed. I called Ronnie Anne so I can asked her about the dance. She answer in one call. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey Ronnie Anne." I greeted. "Hey Y/N! What's up?" Ronnie Anne asked me. I smiled. "Oh nothing, just wanted to ask you a question." I stated. "Ok. Tell me." " Well, I was wondering if you would go to the dance with me?..... as a date?'' I asked kinda nervous. I heard her sigh. "Sorry Y/N, but I don't like you that way...." She stated. I felt kinda embarrassed. "How about as friends?" I asked, hoping it would stop the awkwardness. " Sure. We can try that." She said excitedly. "Thanks." "Your welcome."

.........