{93} Lincoln X Female!Angel!Reader

Requested by this awesome person: @PATwORLD-Leader
,..,

"Y/N, you know that I love you right?" Ask lincoln. Y/N nod and giggle. "I love you too, Lincoln." They then share a passionate kiss. "Aww, you guys are the cutest couple ever." Rusty compliment. Clyde nods his head. "I wish I had a girlfriend like Y/N." Lincoln put his hand around your waist. "Well to bad. She's taken by me."

At the other lunch table, Ronnie Anne is sitting there, secretly glaring at you. If she wasn't here. Was all Ronnie Anne Could've think about. She grip on her sandwich very tightly. The only reason why she was acting nice to Y/N because she wanted Lincoln attention. At least a compliment would make her day. She wanted one day to let Lincoln throw Y/N away and take her instead. As she realize she was gripping on her sandwich for so long, making it look mash up, she took a bite of it. One day, he'll be mine.

•After school•

"Bye, lincoln. Love you." Y/N said before walking off to her home. "Love you, too." Lincoln wave. When Ronnie Anne realize Y/N is gone, she went to lincoln. "Hey, lincoln. Long time no talk." Lincoln laugh a little. "Hey, Ronnie Anne. How's it going? Doing good?" Ronnie Anne blush a little. "I'm fine. Just wanted to talk for a while. Anyways, see you later." She wave at Lincoln and blow kiss at him before walking away.

Wait? Did she blow kiss at him?!

Ronnie Anne started to freak out. What did I just do? How can I be so stupid? I might as well be kill with embarrassment. She thought. She then had an idea in her head.

#Ronnie Anne P.O.V#

It was around nine P.M. I went on my phone and text Y/N. Y/N and I are good friends. Or so she think I am to her. After a couple minutes she finally reply.

Y/N-
sure, I'll make it at ten.

I giggle at myself.

√around ten o'clock×

Y/N and I walk in the alley way. "This place is creepy." State Y/N. I sigh. "Come on. Just follow me."

We finally make it to the place I was waiting to be at. "Y/N, you're my best friend and I wanted to do this to you for a long time." I lied. Well, not the last part. "What?" She ask, smiling. "This!" I quickly stab her in the chest. She had a tight grip on the knife before she loosen it. I remove the knife from her chest before she fell in the ground. "That's what you get for taking my man(cringe>///<)." I state before walking away.

To be continued

I hope you enjoy!

👌✊✌