{12} lana x clean! Female! reader

Topic: do you like that?

∆0∆0∆0∆0∆0∆0∆0

"Are you gonna eat that?" Lana asked me as I had the cat litter pack in my hand. I ignored her and put some of the litter in my cat box. "No, I'm not gonna eat it and you're not gonna eat it either." "Aww!" Lana frowned. "Eating cat litter is very bad and it might get you sick." I confirmed. I put the bag back to where my mom always tells me to put. "I always eat it and I never get sick." Lana said smiling, proudly about herself. "You disgust me." I said. "Lets go to your house." I said. "Sure thing! Let's go!" Lana respond. She dragged me out of my house and to her own.

•Time skip•

"Lets play in the mud!" Lana suggested. "Nah, I'll just stay here and watch you." I stated. Lana shrugged. "Ok, suit yourself." Lana then went to the pool of mud that was in front of their house from the rain yesterday. I just watched in disgust. 'how could Lana just go in the mud like that?' I thought to myself. I see Lana playing with her pets in the mud. I smiled to myself. It might be disgusting seeing Lana playing in mud, but it's still cute. "Hey, want to head inside? You look bored." Lana asked me out of nowhere. I actually jumped a little. "Um.... Ok. If you want to. " I said. She smiled at me. "Ok, then let's go." She said, excitedly. I smiled at how happy she was.