{31} Scenario ~4 •They ask you out•

Lori:

Ever since that day, you guys decided to give each other your numbers.
Your P.O.V
I went on my phone to text my friends, but a massage from Lori pop up. ~hey, Y/N Want to hang out? The message said. *sure, why not? I typed back. I saw three dots before she replied with, ~great, it's a date.
I typed back, *sure!
I start dancing to myself. Yes!!

Leni:

Y/N was walking around in the food store looking for some dinner. Y/N went down the aisle to see the same girl from the mall and one other girl next to her. You walked up to her. "Hello again." You greeted her. "Oh Hey! It's you!" She exclaim. You walked up to her. Seeing her holding garlic bread and other food. "Shopping I see." You stated. She smiled. "Yeah. I'm shopping for my little sister show. The show deals with vampires and a hot guy." She said. You looked at her confuse. "So, you need garlic bread for that?" "Yeah!" She said excitedly. You chuckled. "Anyways, I have a question," She said. You nod for her to continue. "Let's go on a date." She said, bluntly. "Sure." You smiled. You give her your number and walk off.

Luna:

You were at the park playing your guitar keyboard thingie. "Wow! That's sweet  dude!" You heard a raspy voice said. You look at the direction of the sound of the voice to see Luna. "L-Luna? What are you doing here?" You asked shock. "What do you think? I heard a sweet tune so I came. That was awesome by the way. Also, happy belated birthday." Luna smiled. You smiled back. "Thanks for the feedback." You put a finger on one tile of the piano. "And as a present I would like to carry you somewhere." She smiled cheekly. "You mean as a d-date?" You asked nervously. "Yeah, whatever you want call it." She then dragged you with her and ran off to a place.

Luan:

You were walking around the mall trying to find a mask for your costume outfit. You want it to be scary, but also funny looking. You walked pass some mask and finally found a perfect one. You were about to grab it until a girl grab it from you. "Oh! Hey Y/N. You wanted the mask?" You nodded and she said "Here, you can keep it." She handed you the mask and you took it. "Thanks, Luan. Are you looking for mask as well?" You asked. She nods her head. "Yeah. I'm trying to find a scary mask so I can scare my family with it." She chuckle to herself. You smiled at her. "Are you still doing your comedy stand up?" You asked. "Yeah. Want to here my new pun?" She asked. You nod your head. "Ok. Whale you go on a date with me?" She asked blushing. "Dolphinately." You replied blushing as well.

Lynn:

On that same day of the game, you and Lynn were making jokes and not paying attention to the game. You two became friends quick. It's now a month since they became"Hey Y/N. Can I ask you a question?" Lynn asked you. "Sure. What's up?" "Well. I know we just met couple hours ago, but I was wondering if you want to go out with me?" She asked nervously. You just shrugged your shoulders. "Sure. Why not." You smiled at her and she smiled back.

Lucy:

You were walking in the school gate. You bucked up into a person causing both of you to fall. "Uh... Sorry." You apologized. The person got up and so did you. "Sigh. It's ok. It was an accident. Oh...." She said. not knowing It was you who she bucked up to. It was now silent. "Sorry Lucy." "It's ok Y/N." You smiled. "Hey, did you made any new poems? I want to read some." You asked. She went in her bag to take out her books of poems and handed it to you.
You are so sweet
Just like candy
I want to date you
To be exact
Your soft (hair color) hair
And your (size) ears
Sometimes I wish you would be there
Be there for me
Your shaped body
And nice size calves
Let our heart be combine
So therefore, you will be mine.
You read. You blushed in response. "Will you go on a date with me Y/N?" Lucy asked. You nod your head.