(Female) You Met The Loud Family: Lynn Loud

Lynn was having a sleep over at her house. You was happy to go by her house for the 30th time. Yes, you went by her house, but you never get to meet any of her family members. Excluding her parents and lincoln. Oh Lincoln, you had a crush on him. That's like one of the reasons why you go to her house. You packed your things in your gym bag and walk to lynn's house. You finally reached to her house. You knock on the door, then came inside. Surprisingly the door was unlock. You walked in to see all of your friends was in the front room chilling. "Hey guys." You waved at them. You then put your bag where the rest of the bags were, which was by the front door. "Y/N! You're finally here! I was just showing Lincoln how you did that bat swing last week. It was awesome!" Lynn happily. You blushed. 'Lincoln' you thought. After that Lincoln went up to his room and you and your friends get to have so much fun. But you guys were making to much noise, so Mr. Loud send everyone out except you. "Oh good, those children are finally gone. I can finally do my make-up in peace." You heard a little girls voice. "Are they gone dude? Lynn really needs to stop with this sleep over." You heard another voice. This time it was raspy. You then heard loud stomps coming down the stairs. "Y/N? You're still here?" You heard Lincoln asked. You blushed beer red. "Uh... Yeah." You stuttered out. "Y/N? What?" The raspy voice asked. "Cool! I'm so glad you guys are here! This is my best friend Y/N and she's into sports. She's also into fixing cars and stuff like lana." Lynn introduces you to her family. They introduced their self to you. "Anyways, Y/N and I gotta go finish our sleepover. See ya." Lynn said as you both continued your fun.