{13} Lisa x f/m! reader

Topic: won

If you were homework, I would do you all night long~[name] [last name]

.\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/.

"This is so hard" I complain. I was hanging out at Lisa's place, helping her with some scientific things. "Then just follow me." Lisa instructed. "Put that over there, then put that in there, then yo- no! Don't shake-" before Lisa could've finish her directions, the thing exploded in my face. "That." Lisa finished her sentence. "Ow." I said in a little pain. "Well, I did said follow me. You didn't listen" Lisa complain. I giggled to myself. "Its ok anyways. I'm not hurt really." I said to her. She just smiled. "That's great. I was also wondering if you would.come with me to the science fair tomorrow?" Lisa asked. I smiled and nod my head. "Sure"

|TimeSkip|
0tomorrow0

"Lisa!" I shouted for her excitedly. She looked at me and waved. "Hey! You actually came. I'm surprise." Lisa said with a little blush on her face. I smiled. "Anyways, the fair is about to start." Lisa said. I nod my head.

\time skip/

"And the winner is...! Drum roll please! Lisa Loud!" the man said in the microphone. Everyone cheered as she went up the stage to accept her reward. Everyone hollered excitedly. You smiled at her as she smiled back. "Thank you everyone for coming. Thank you to my family and to my friends. Uh.... That's all. Thank you." Lisa walked off the stage to see her family and I waiting for her. She came running and all of hugged her and congratulate her. It was awesome, for her at least.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ #