{35} Segregation (Lori X Male! Reader)

-warning-
This may contain of racisim. If your not a fan of that then you can always move on to the next story.

*"*"*''*''*''*''*''*''*

Lori was walking you home from the friend date you two just came from. "Thanks Lori. I would've walked you home, but..." You were cut off by Lori. "Yeah I know. My family's just....." Lori couldn't finish the sentence. You put your hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. Your still up for tomorrow?" You asked her. She smiled. "Of course. I'll come and pick you-" She was cut off by you. "Nah. I'll pick you up." "Are you sure?" She ask. You smiled. "Of course." You thanked her once again and went inside your house as she walked away.

"That's one nice girl." Your mom said as you were coming inside. "Yeah. She is." You smiled.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.

=tomorrow=

You walked down the street and to Lori's house. You walk up the steps and knock on the door. The door open to reveal Leni. "Uh.... Hey Leni." You greeted her nervously. She just looked at you annoyed. "What are you doing here? None of us don't like you." She said then slam the door in your face. That really did hurt you physically and mentally. Not to mention the rude comments you got while walking by to go to Lori's house. You heard shuffling and voices from inside. Someone then open the door and it was Lori. "Sorry 'bout that Y/N. My family are really jerks." Lori joked. You laugh a little. "Yeah. Anyways. Shall we go?" You asked her smiling. "Yep." And you both just went and enjoy your day .