{17} Bobby x Female! Reader

Topic: happy

?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Thanks Bobby, for taking me out to dinner." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "No worries. Anything for you babe." Bobby said. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. He then went to his truck and drive off. I open my house with the house keys and went inside my room to my bed.

Tomorrow

It was the next day, which means Bobby and I got to spend all day together. I'm so happy. It was seven o'clock in the morning. I hurry did my morning routine. I got dress into a crop top with a mini skirt and leggings under it. I also wore sneakers if you wanted to know. I grabbed and just in time, Bobby was here. I walked outside and locked my door before heading to Jenny's truck. "Hey babe." I greeted him. He smiled at me. I came inside his truck. "So, where are we going?" I asked. "It's gonna be a surprise." He said. I giggled "Ok."

,to the place,

Bobby packed his car and then we got out of it. My eyes widen. "We're at the carnival?" I asked excited. He nod his head. "Yep! Just for you babe." I smiled at him. We went to the entrance and we got our bands and just started to have fun.

.........

"I bet you can't win that for me." I said smirking. "oh yes I could. He threw the ball and it hit the cups down. "May I get the panda please?" Bobby asked the man. The man went and got it for him. "Ha, told ya. Now I bet you can't win that for me." Bobby said. I smirked. I throw the ball and it hit the cups down. "May I get the mini me?" I asked. The man gave it to me. We walked away from there. "Here you go babe." He said handing me the panda. "And here you go." I said handing him the mini me. "That was fun." He said. as he grabbed my hand. "It sure was babe." I said smiling. We then went to other rides.

...............