{48} Sexuality (Luna X Female!TransgenderReader)~3&4

It's been couple months since Luna and I became friends. I walked out of the school meeting Luna. "Hey bro, how's it going?" Luna asked me. I smiled. "Aweaome. So, are we heading to your house today?" I asked, hoping we go to her house. "Do you want to come by my house?" "Yeah! I love your family. They may be loud, but they are also chill, bruh." I explained. She smiled and nodded. We waited couple minutes until Luna's mom finally came. "Hey Y/N, ya coming?" Her mom asked me. I nod my head happily. She motion us to come in and we did.

Luna and Luan's room

"Ok, I want you to hear the song I'm singing for the concert." She said. I nod my head. She grabbed her guitar and start playing. Every tune Luna played suit for the words. Wait, does that even make sense? "So, how was it?" Luna asked me as soon as she finished her song. "It's good, but you should change the night to day." I explained. She only laughed. "I'm singing this tonight that's why." She explained . "Would your parents allow you to come?" She asked me. 'parents? What parents? I don't have none.'

Flashback

I came inside my house and close the door behind me. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I called out. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, which revealed my parents. "What!? Who is this and where's my son?!" My dad asked. "It's me, (Male Name). I'm just now (Female Name)." I explained smiling. "W-What? What have you done to yourself?" My mom asked concerned. I smiled. "I become a transgender. Ya like?" I asked twirling in my new dress I brought. "NO! We don't like. Why would you even do this?" "It's none of your business." I crossed my arms across my chests. "Watch your attitude young lady or m-man. I'm kicking you out of my house!" My dad shouted. My mom went to my room and grabbed my belongings. "W-Wha, why? All because I'm a trans? You gotta be kidding me!" My mom came back down stairs and throw my stuff at me. "Get out of our house now!" She point at door. I scoff and went out the house.

End the flashback

"Y/N? You ok dude?" Luna asked, breaking me out of my flashback. "Yeah and my parents wouldn't mind at all." I smiled as well. "Sweet! Be ready at six."

Part 4:

Ok, I don't have nothing to wear at all. I search through my closet, but nothing to wear. I rest on my bed and rest. "What can I wear?" I asked myself. Couple minutes, I finally had an idea on what to wear. I put on a (color) shirt and (color) pants. I already know what shoes I would wear. I put on a (color) converse. I quickly did my hair and right after I was done, my doorbell rang. "Coming!" I shouted from my room. I quickly went to the front door and open it to reveal luna. "Hey dude. You ready?" She asked me. I nod my head. She dragged me into the van. I see her whole family there. I'm so excited.

....Concert....

"Ok everybody! Welcome the super star from royal woods! Luna loud!" As soon as the man says that everyone cheers. She then start her guitar tune and start singing.

If you know this song, welcome to the Scooby life.

"We've been close a long time
As close as friends can be
But in my hearts a secret
For only you and me

She sang. I started blushing. The song may not be for me, but only if you imagine it.

I've tried to tell you many times, but my nerves gotten away
And I can't wait another night
To say what I must say

Oh my gosh! I'm gonna die soon. What is she gonna say? Is it for that Sam girl she always hanging out with?

I love you!
I love you!
Yes, I do!
I love you~"

That song was really beautiful. I wish it was meant for me. I cheered and so did everyone. "This song was meant for someone very special to me and I'm glad she came tonight, so I can sing this song to her." As soon as Luna said 'her' the crowd started to freak out, chanting "Who is she?!" Luna smiled. "Her name is Y/N! Thank you for making me so happy!" Luna said. My face turning into a cherry color. Her siblings cheered. They were chanting our ship name and soon the whole crowd did the same thing. "(ship name)! (Ship name)!" Luna smiled and winked at me. This is the best day of my life. I might reconsider on telling Luna I'm a trans.

The end