{74} All about the fame (Lori X Male!Reader)

Ok. I don't know none of Lori's friends name. Sooooooooooooooooo..... Also other random people....
Enjoy#

* "*" * "*" * "*" * "*" * "*" *
Only on her last move, Lori thought about everything. Everything she could've done with you. Going to (College name), getting married and having eleven kids. It all depends on this last round.

After debating if she should hit it or not, Lori finally swing the stick up and hit the ball. Everyone watched as the ball roll it's way trying to find its home. As it reached closer, Lori stared hyperventilating, thinking that all her dreams will be in the trash. Soon enough, the ball has finally reached its home and waited couple seconds before going inside. Lori jumped excitedly and so did everyone else. "You did awesome sweety." Her mom complimented. Lori blushed a little. "Thanks you guys. I couldn't done it with our you." Lori explained as she hugged her family. She then felt arms around her waist. She turned around to be face to face with her lovely boyfriend, Y/N. "You did awesome babe!" Y/N excitedly said. He then picked her up and spins her. He put her down and hugged her. "Thanks. Now I can go to College with you!" Lori said, then kissed him on the cheeks. Her siblings began to fake barf. Lori only giggled.

*Tomorrow'
=At school#

You and Lori walked in the school holding hands. "I'm surprise you came to school early." Said Y/N. Lori looked at him confusingly. "Why?" "Because whenever you come to school you're always late." Y/N explained. "Oh, well because my mom dropped everyone off last and me first." Lori explained. They were about to finish talk, but a random boy interrupted them. "Lori loud!" The Boy shouted. She looked at him confuse . "You're Lori loud right? I saw when you did that hit. It was awesome!" The Boy yelled excitedly . He then showed her the video of her hitting the golf ball in the golf course. "You're awesome! Can I have your autograph?" The Boy asked. Lori giggled a little. "Sure." The Boy took out a piece of paper and pen and handed it to lori, so she can sign it for him. "Thank you!" He exclaim then run off happily.

"Well you're kinda famous." You jokingly said. She giggled. "I didn't really expect this." You both continue walking, but soon separated as you go to your friends and Lori went to hers.

-Lori-

"Hey guys!" Lori waved to her friends. Her friends waved back at her. "Hey lori! I saw the video of you hitting that golf ball and it was so epic. That was literally the best thing ever." The girl with the red hair said. Lori sigh. "That video is going around fast." "And that's good! You're gonna be internet famous. Tonight one of my other friends is holding a party at his house. I just know if you go there you'll be popular." The one with the blonde hair said. "I would love to go, but Y/N has to come." Lori stated. "He could come!" Blondy said. "No. He don't love parties. Sorry I have to decline you're offer." Lori explained. "Please please please please!!!" Both blondy and red chanted. Lori sigh then smiled. "Sure. Whatever."

=Y/N•

"Dude, that video of your girlfriend winning that golf tournament, that was awesome." Dontay, one of Y/N friend, said. "Yeah. I'm proud of her." You answered. "You know, I'm having a party at my house. Maybe you and lori can join." Jordon, another one of Y/N friend, said. "Lori could go not me, but I was also thinking about surprising Lori for wining that golf thing." You stated. He nod in understanding. "It's cool dude. No one's forcing ya." Jordon said. You smiled. "Thanks guys."

*Tonight=
\Party/

You came to lori's house wearing a tuxedo, while holding lori's favorite flowers in hand. You fixed your tie before walking on the porch and knocking on the door. The door has finally open revealing luna. "Oh hey dude. Lori's not here. She went to that party her friend hosted." You looked at her confused. "What do you mean? She said she wasn't going." You explained. "Welp. She changed her mind. Sorry dude." Luna said. You looked down at your shoes sadly. "Ok. Thanks anyways luna." You then went back in your (Vehicle) and drive back home. Best night ever isn't it?

,Another day.
#School£

"You choose been to that party yesterday. It was so awesome!" Lori explains as she held into your hand. You just look to the side and nod. "Th even had your favorite food." Lori said. You still continued to look on the side. "Hey Y/N, are you o-" But Lori was interrupted by a person before she get to finish ask you a question. "You're Lori loud! I saw you at the party last night and I saw you hit that ball. Want to hang out with us?" A random girl ask. "Um.. I...." Lori stuttered out. You look at her waiting for her answer. "Come on. You can be the most popular person ever!" The girl exclaim. Lori smiled brightly. "Ok. See you later babe?" She ask the last part turning to. You muffled a 'Whatever.' She smiled. "Thanks babe." She missed you then went walking with the girl.

®Time skip+

For the pass couple of days you realize that Lori has always been hanging out with the people who she don't even know. You also realize that every time you want to carry her out she's always out with someone else. Her siblings had realized this as well. They've become very annoyed. Every time they would ask for help, Lori would either bet busy texting our be busy getting dress to go out.

"We gotta duo something about this. Not only for uggs, but for Y/N As well." Lincoln stated. Everyone nod. "So what do we do?" Leni asked. "Now that you think about it I don't have a idea." Lincoln sigh. "What do we do bro? Soon Lori will forget about us." Luna exclaim. "Why don't we just let Y/N texted her. All of this is getting annoying." Lola stated. Lincoln fold his arms. "You know,this may not new a bad idea." Everyone started too celebrate.

\Timeskip/

"So you want me too text her?" "Yes." "Why Lincoln?" "Aren't you not missing her Y/N?" "Why can't you texted her?" "Because if I texted her shell be all mean and grumpy, but if you texted her shell be all lovey dovey." Lincoln explained. You sigh. "Fine."

You started to text her the things her siblings wanted you to text. After you typed your last statement you waited for her reply. "Are you sure it's gonna work?" You ask concern. "Of course it's gonna work. All those text she'd typed! It's gotta work." Lincoln stated. After a couple seconds, Lori replied.

*I'm Sorry for not being there for you guys. I never realized how distance I was from you guys. I'll be there in a couple minutes to give you my full apologize.

Everyone read over your shoulder. Everyone celebrated, finally happy to get Lori back. As promise, Lori came and apologized.

What a wonderful day....