{4}Forgived!lori x Forgiver!Male!reader ~3

Part 3 :

Lincoln P.O.V

"L-Lori? what are you doing here?" I asked kind of nervous. I looked behind me to see that the others has the same expression as me, scared. "What are you guys doing with my phone?" Lori ask as she snatched the phone out of lynn's grip. She looked at her phone and gasp. "You've been texting (Y/N)? Why?" She asked angrily. "We were tired of seeing you sad, so.... We just took your phone and text (Y/N). We're sorry about that." I talked for my siblings. Lori looked at me with a sad expression. "Omg! (Y/N) is now gonna think I'm weird. Omg! Omg! I gotta tell him it's not me!" She shouted to herself as she ran up the stairs. I just smiled to myself.

Lori P.O.V

~I'm sorry about that. My siblings had my phone.

I text back nervous. My first time in two weeks talking to (Y/N). What is he gonna say?

*I knew it wasn't you. You wouldn't act that weird would you? Hahaha

I giggled to myself. I miss talking to (Y/N). He was just to funny.

~and I'm actually sorry for what I did. You don't really deserve a girl like me. I'm such a horrible person..... I'm sorry

I hesitantly press the send button.

*I'm Sorry for being all angry at you. And I forgive you and your not a horrible person at all. Your the most beautiful person I've ever met.

I smiled at myself.

~so..... still up for that date?..... This time, I'll plan it and we can have fun. If you want to have another date.....

I was nervous. Scared of what the answer he would type. I waited patiently.

*sure, why not? But on one condition. You have to become my girlfriend again.

I smiled.

~yes. I will become your girlfriend again.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." I chanted to myself.

This was the best day of my life.

Not really.

The end......

Extended ending;

All of the siblings were leaning on Lori and leni's room door. They squeal quietly to themselves as they heard lori's chanting. Lori suddenly open the door and all of them fell in her. "Ow! Guys, what's your problem?" Lori asked annoyed. They all just laughed.

"I'm serious!"