{58} Segregation (Leni X Male!Reader)

Warning: This may contain racism/racial slurs. If your not a fan of that, you may move on.
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Leni P.O.V

I know my mom say not to date black guys, but come on. That guy was cute. I was getting ready for our date tonight. He was supposed to come pick me up. "Where are you going?" Lori asked me as I was putting on my lipstick. "I'm going out." I said without looking at her, but continued looking at the mirror. "You're not going out with that Y/N guy are you?" She asked. I groan. "So what if I am?" "Didn't mom said you can't go with him anymore?" "Whatever." I walked out of our shared bedroom and waited in the front room for Y/N.

Your P.O.V

I walked out my house with my nice attire. I close my door and lock it. "Hey! Look at this black looking guy." I heard a man yelled from across the streets. It's not easy being black and living in a white neighborhood. "Goodnight to you to sir." I faked smiled then went inside my car. "Good night my hip." I heard him muttered. Maybe he just needed a friend. I started my engine and quickly drive to leni's house. My parents didn't wanted me to date her because she was white and her parents didn't want her to date me cause I was black. I finally reached her house and waited a couple minutes. I finally got out of my car and walk to her door. I knock on it. I heard shuffling and the door open. Leni smiled at me. "Let's go." She said. We both smiled and went into my car and went to the restaurant.